Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

La La Land: 10/10

I enjoyed every aspect of the film! From costumes to performances to a scenery and the plot! It was a great musical film. Songs performed in this motion picture were really beautiful. (I didn't know Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling could sing that well.) Nice choreographies too. I had planned to see this movie since I learnt about it and I'm really happy that I managed to do so. :innocent:

• Like 2

Keeping Up With The Joneses: 6,5/10

Yesterday I saw this comedy spy film as it wasn't as good as I had expected it to be. It appears to be more as a documentary what life looks like in a serene suburb if there live remarkable neighbours with a couple of scenes depicting some adventure in between. Some gunshots, a car chase, unsympathetic enemy... But the scene with two women sporting underwear in a changing room was interesting. Also, in this film star two actors who play in the movie Tag! The female with red hair and the actor who mostly dresses smartly in that motion picture.

Holmes & Watson: 7.5/10

I love spoof movies like anyone else, which this movie brings with full force. The plot line was easy and intriguing to follow. There were some hilarious moments which referenced the modern day, yet one too many sexual references for my personal liking - it kind of went from amusing to awkward.

Good watch overall