✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The Star Wars' original trilogy is the best :) But the 3rd episode is not the worst, for me the worst are the 1st and the 2nd :P

The King's Speech - 9.5/10 Brilliant movie, loved it! :D Colin Firth really deserved the Oscar

^ The Star Wars' original trilogy is the best :) But the 3rd episode is not the worst, for me the worst are the 1st and the 2nd :P

Of course :D I hadn't watched 3 it in such a long time and the script was just...ugh. Lucas took off with the new trilogy :sick: But I agree, it's not the worst.

Of course :D I hadn't watched 3 it in such a long time and the script was just...ugh. Lucas took off with the new trilogy :sick: But I agree, it's not the worst.

I know...and the Jar Jar Binks caracter is SO annoying :shifty:

Happy Go Lucky (better than the first time)

I dont get that movie. I saw in the cinema and if I wasnt in the middle of the row I would have gone outside. Maybe I should watch it again, maybe I would understand it better, cause now I just think its one of the worst movies Ive ever seen.

I dont get that movie. I saw in the cinema and if I wasnt in the middle of the row I would have gone outside. Maybe I should watch it again, maybe I would understand it better, cause now I just think its one of the worst movies Ive ever seen.

That's what I said! Maybe it helped coming in halfway at around midnight

Pihalla 6/10 Finnish "romantic comedy". If that was a romantic comedy I sure a hell don't want to watch a tragedy. Plus it would have been censured in the states.

Bridget Jones Diary 8/10

Letters To Juliet 7/10 started off terrible but picked up.

US Marshals 7.5/10 Good old action film, love these.

Monsters

3/10

Freaking waste of time. The only thing that saved this movie for me was the lovely music and scenery, ... and well, at least I got 5 minutes of seeing aliens. But still, it blows my mind how someone can have written the plot to this movie, and created the characters and thought: WOW THIS IS BRILLIANT, I MUST MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF THIS.

what is wrong with you, jesus christ.

Saw a bunch of new movies lately.

Drive Angry 3D

Rather enjoyable, bit boring at the end and I'm still not sure whether to hate or love Nic Cage.

7.5/10

Animal Kingdom

Pleasantly surprised. Quite depressing with an almost complete absence of humor, but the acting was great.

8.0/10

The Rite

Anthony Hopkins played his role pretty well, but it was overly religious and Colin O'Donoghue was shit.

6.0/10 (barely)