✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shakespeare in Love. 0/10.

Just plain awful. Gwyn was distractingly bad and I know there'll be people here that'll yell at me for that but I'm sorry.... in my opinion... she's horrific.

And the sad thing is it's definitley not Oscar material. They must've SERIOUSLY whored this movie out with campaigning to get three Oscars. Seriously.

Black Swan - 7.5/10

Hated the first hour, but the end was definitely worth it. Natalie Portman was stunning!

Shakespeare in Love. 0/10.

Just plain awful. Gwyn was distractingly bad and I know there'll be people here that'll yell at me for that but I'm sorry.... in my opinion... she's horrific.

And the sad thing is it's definitley not Oscar material. They must've SERIOUSLY whored this movie out with campaigning to get three Oscars. Seriously.

:blank:

Just the movie's idea deserves a thousand oscars :blank:

Amadeus - Shit.

completely speechless for over 3 hours. possibly the most perfect movie I have ever seen. jsyk everyone.

We had to watch that in band class for three days in a row. I hated it. :bigcry:

Just Mozart's laugh had me beating puppies. But not really because puppies are too cute. :blush:

Psycho - 10/10

Of course, I saw a few Hitchcocks, but never this one. Now I truly understand why he's the master!

Pan's Labyrinth - 7/10

I liked the context, the awful war and Sergi Lopez's character. But some things were incoherent and it was a little bit "too much" sometimes :dozey:

Never Let Me Go 8/10

I have read the book but and I loved it. The film was very good too but since I already knew what was gonna happen it didn't have an huge impact on me. I cried though, but I always do so..

Winter's Bone 7,3/10

I don't know, I somehow expected more. Not bad at all, though

Irrevisible 2/10

Too much violence, it was like the whole movie had just two climaxes at the rape and death scenes, and that doesn't make a good film. The only clever part about it was the fact, that the movie ran backwards, and the acting was very convincing.

But this movie is NOTHING for light-hearted people, don't even read about this film if you can't stand violence!