✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Level, AS Level, GCSE results etc...

::Hayley::

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to those of you who are waiting over the coming weeks. Dont do what I did and was spent my last year in the School drooling after those uni students sunning them selves in the park, and smoking spliffs.

Not gettting the right CGSE results so thefore I could not go to college. I wanted to to be a weather man. Instead I now am a customer service advisor well that is if I still have me Job when I go back. !

Damn, one of my best friends got 2 U's and an E. And he was crushed.

On the phone, he like called and was like instantly, "Shit, Im so dead. 2 U's and an E what am I gonna do? What did you get?" And I didnt know what to say.

I told him he can repeat this year, and take on subjects that are easier to get a shot into Uni.

Damn, one of my best friends got 2 U's and an E. And he was crushed.

On the phone, he like called and was like instantly, "Shit, Im so dead. 2 U's and an E what am I gonna do? What did you get?" And I didnt know what to say.

I told him he can repeat this year, and take on subjects that are easier to get a shot into Uni.

Yeah my mate might repeat this year, but he may just quit and get a job :/

GCSE results tomorrow/today.....

I am witnessing the nerves first hand, coz I've got a little brother nearby who is pretending he is not bothered :stunned: ...but i know he's shitting them really :dozey:

*crosses fingers for all involved*

GOOD LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :D