IM ON MY KNEES

PRETTY PRETTY PLEAAAAAASE

KILL ME

I WAAAAAAANT TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

thankyou...

• 2 years later...

/BUMP

i love soundtracks. when i come across one i love i need to buy it, there are seriously something magical about a good soundtrack where the composers take you to another place.

howard shore, james horner, michael kamen, alan silvestri, john williams, alan menken and hans zimmer are composers i can identify straight off. the others i don't know specifically but play a score and most likely i've heard it.

but these guys, particularly kamen with his work on band of brothers mini-series, wow. very inspiring, uplifting stuff :nice:

tracks for castaway, philadelphia gladiator, braveheart, legends of the fall, forrest gump, apollo 13, and so much more to list (including animations like beauty and the beast) - (major tom hanks fan as you can see) - anyway amazing people behind these scores.

Love all Sofia Coppola soundtracks (for Lost In Translation, Virgin Suicides and Marie Antoinette). All Tarantino ones. Vanilla Sky. The Dreamers. Wonder Boys. Maybe some else, can't think of them right now though.

I've actually recently picked up a bunch of soundtracks! My favourites are garden state, 28 days later, city of angels (cheesy I know), batman forever, singles and fear.

I really love soundtracks because there's always something on them to discover like new artists and stuff

• 3 weeks later...
Love all Sofia Coppola soundtracks (for Lost In Translation, Virgin Suicides and Marie Antoinette). All Tarantino ones. Vanilla Sky. The Dreamers. Wonder Boys. Maybe some else, can't think of them right now though.

I agree with you. The Virgin Suicides by Air is amazing and Marie Antoinette's songs are combined well.

Amélie soundtrack is very good.

Brokeback Mountain and 21 Grams soundtracks, because of the original score by Gustavo Santaolalla.

The Royal Tenenbaums

Rushmore

The Life Aquatic

Bottlerocket

(all Wes Anderson movies have INCREDIBLE soundtracks)

Finding Neverland

Good Will Hunting

Lost in Translation

Virgin Suicides

Forrest Gump

Dumb and Dumber

The Wedding Singer lmao

Gardenstate

Pulp Fiction

More, directed by Barbet Shroeder, has the best movie soundtrack ever, composed and performed by Pink Floyd, of course.

Other great ones are A Clockwork Orange, Pulp Fiction, 28 Days Later and all Star Wars.

And a French movie titled Wasabi, soundtrack by Eric Serra and Julien Schultheis.