🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

THE **I LOVE HARRY POTTER** THREAD

badlydrawngirl

I WAS A HARRY/LUNA SHIPPER AT ONE POINT!! In the Order of the Phoenix movie, I was secretly like "Harry and Luna, Harry and Luna!"

It would have been INTERESTING.

And I just hate Harry/Hermione shippers. They're all whiny, and "WE HATE JK ROWLING!!! HARRY/HERMOINE FEREVER!!!!11!!!" They can go to hell, the main character doesn't have to be with their closest female friend, otherwise the movie would suck.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may I ask if you were a Harry-Herimone shipper? :rolleyes: or maybe a Harry-Luna shipper? :laugh4:

Harry/Luna:rolleyes:

And I just hate Harry/Hermione shippers. They're all whiny, and "WE HATE JK ROWLING!!! HARRY/HERMOINE FEREVER!!!!11!!!" They can go to hell, the main character doesn't have to be with their closest female friend, otherwise the movie would suck.

Exactly, she left it fine with them being best friends. I think it was smart to put her together with Ron. It was unexpected, yet it fit perfectly. I think she had planned on that since the beginning, which is why she made them fight so much. She knew they'd end up together.;)

Exactly, she left it fine with them being best friends. I think it was smart to put her together with Ron. It was unexpected, yet it fit perfectly. I think she had planned on that since the beginning, which is why she made them fight so much. She knew they'd end up together.;)

It was obvious

Emo Cho. That's what I called her.

I hated Cho. Hated. She was all ":bigcry CEDRIC!!!" and then kissing Harry and then going off and crying. I mean sure her boyfriend died, but honestly, I doubt anyone else would have then gone and gone all kissy kissy on the guy that liked her while she was with her dead boyfriend.

*waves* I didn't know there was a "Harry Potter" thread. I love the series. :D

I found these great HBP promo pictures. I hope they haven't been posted before.

the main character doesn't have to be with their closest female friend, otherwise the movie would suck.

... or the main female character for that matter. I love the "Harry Potter" series but I don't follow canon character relationships at all.

I'm a Draco/Hermione shipper myself. I love the whole "bad boy/good girl" angle and the idea of "forbidden love". I've also made manips of them together. :)

*waves* I didn't know there was a "Harry Potter" thread. I love the series. :D

I found these great HBP promo pictures. I hope they haven't been posted before.

... or the main female character for that matter. I love the "Harry Potter" series but I don't follow canon character relationships at all.

I'm a Draco/Hermione shipper myself. I love the whole "bad boy/good girl" angle and the idea of "forbidden love". I've also made manips of them together. :)

Thank you so much for those pics!!

wow, 90% of those pics are new to me, were they recently released?

I think some of them are new releases. I've seen some of the other pics floating around the net for awhile, just not in HQ like these. :)

Thank you so much for those pics!!

You're very welcome! :D

Lol, it's only Harry/Luna for me because Luna's all wacky and daydreamy but she's still sort of alone like Harry :lol: it was the Thestrals in OotP that did it for me :P

Lol, it's only Harry/Luna for me because Luna's all wacky and daydreamy but she's still sort of alone like Harry :lol: it was the Thestrals in OotP that did it for me :P

I always kinda thought Neville would end up with Hermione, Luna, Lavender Brown, Ginny, the whole lot. He just seemed like the kind of underdog that would win all the girls in the end while Harry and Ron watch jealously.

:rolleyes:

I always kinda thought Neville would end up with Hermione, Luna, Lavender Brown, Ginny, the whole lot. He just seemed like the kind of underdog that would win all the girls in the end while Harry and Ron watch jealously.

:rolleyes:

Shut up Nick. :P

WOW!!!

even longer than the international one. Very interesting, they had a different take of Dan yelling "fight back" than the other. and I love the way Rupert portrays Ron with the love potion. Also interesting how they show him falling down after drinking the poison as kind of a comic bit, what I like about that is two seconds after that it's going to switch from slapstick to live or death seriousness in an instant, sure to shock people who haven't read the books.

Quidditch looks much better than the first two movies, and some of the shots are really cool, like the bridge collapse at the beginning of the movie, and slughorn covering up his memory...

Shut up Nick. :P

:D

WOW!!!

even longer than the international one. Very interesting, they had a different take of Dan yelling "fight back" than the other. and I love the way Rupert portrays Ron with the love potion. Also interesting how they show him falling down after drinking the poison as kind of a comic bit, what I like about that is two seconds after that it's going to switch from slapstick to live or death seriousness in an instant, sure to shock people who haven't read the books.

Quidditch looks much better than the first two movies, and some of the shots are really cool, like the bridge collapse at the beginning of the movie, and slughorn covering up his memory...

I know, it was a great trailer. Now I want to go see the movie tomorrow. Good thing it's coming out this month!:D

oh, wait...

*sighs*

way to go WB....

But in all seriousness, that was fantastic. The shot of Malfoy looking in the mirror (right before their big fight no doubt), Harry yelling "Fight back you coward!" and the shots of the memories all looked fantastic, should be a spectacular film.