✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE **I LOVE HARRY POTTER** THREAD

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, you have to start somewhere. :wink:

Well, I've been a "writer" my whole life. Ever since I was a kid all I wanted to do was write stories. But that went away for a while. Reading those books helped me re-love reading, and it rekindled my need to write stories. I'd love to write stories as a career. Its kind of my dream.;)

Well, I've been a "writer" my whole life. Ever since I was a kid all I wanted to do was write stories. But that went away for a while. Reading those books helped me re-love reading, and it rekindled my need to write stories. I'd love to write stories as a career. Its kind of my dream.;)

I'd really love to do that, too... two years ago I wrote a "novel" of sorts, but it was only 206 pages and crap. :rolleyes: But yeah, I can't decide what I want to do with my life... it always switches from a photographer, to a writer, to a musician. Maybe I'll be a songwriter who films music videos. :P

I'd really love to do that, too... two years ago I wrote a "novel" of sorts, but it was only 206 pages and crap. :rolleyes: But yeah, I can't decide what I want to do with my life... it always switches from a photographer, to a writer, to a musician. Maybe I'll be a songwriter who films music videos. :P

That's the ticket! I want to be a story-writing- novel-writing pediatrician who writes, directs, and stars in all his own movies and has a star rock band as well.

Totally possible:dozey:

But of course. :dozey:

(At least mine was slightly realistic. :rolleyes:)

:laugh3:

So what was your story about? The one thing I love to do is read other amateur writings, I have a friend at my school who loves to show me his work.

Would you like to share?:shy::wacko:

:laugh3:

So what was your story about? The one thing I love to do is read other amateur writings, I have a friend at my school who loves to show me his work.

Would you like to share?:shy::wacko:

It was weird, it was about this girl who moved to Texas and met this guy who had this really strange obsession with ghosts... and it was some kind of supernaturally-fiction type thing. :dozey:

Keep in mind, I wrote this when I had just turned 13. And it was pure crap. :P

It was weird, it was about this girl who moved to Texas and met this guy who had this really strange obsession with ghosts... and it was some kind of supernaturally-fiction type thing. :dozey:

Keep in mind, I wrote this when I had just turned 13. And it was pure crap. :P

Sounds kinda interesting

Im writing a story now about a guy after high school who leaves a great life behind to seek adventure and see the world

Kind of wishful thinking for me

If you ever wanted to send me a story or something Id love to read it!

Sounds kinda interesting

Im writing a story now about a guy after high school who leaves a great life behind to seek adventure and see the world

Kind of wishful thinking for me

If you ever wanted to send me a story or something Id love to read it!

No, honestly, it wasn't interesting at all. :lol:

Ooh, now that sounds interesting! Cool. :wacky:

I'll think about it! I'm working on a new one right now, but I don't know if I'm going to continue it.

I'm not good at coming up with ideas, though! :P

I can write fantastically, if I do say so myself... but I'm not creative enough to think of good plot twists and stuff to actually right about. :disappointed:

Youre exactly like my brother

It was always he could write better, but I came up with better stories.

Ironic

I'd LOVE one! :D

okay. I wont give you too much, just something to get you off the ground:

1. In the future, the world has collapsed. Economies crumbled, politicians failed, the world is in utter chaos. Four close friends are forced from their homes by war and must figure out a way to find their families. Along the way they make shocking discoveries (good plot twists) that lead to a possible brighter future. But they can only make a difference and use what they found out if they can survive long enough to put it into action.

You fill out the rest.

I was gonna do this, but the beginning describing the state of the world got too depressing so I had to stop

okay. I wont give you too much, just something to get you off the ground:

1. In the future, the world has collapsed. Economies crumbled, politicians failed, the world is in utter chaos. Four close friends are forced from their homes by war and must figure out a way to find their families. Along the way they make shocking discoveries (good plot twists) that lead to a possible brighter future. But they can only make a difference and use what they found out if they can survive long enough to put it into action.

You fill out the rest.

I was gonna do this, but the beginning describing the state of the world got too depressing so I had to stop

Awesome! I'm fairly good at describing stuff, so this one sounds perfect for me. I'll try to write a bit next time I have some spare time, and I'll send it to you. :pleased:

Awesome! I'm fairly good at describing stuff, so this one sounds perfect for me. I'll try to write a bit next time I have some spare time, and I'll send it to you. :pleased:

Awesome, Id love to see this story take of cuz I couldnt write it.

Maybe Ill show you a bit of my story after I write some more, I mean, if you'd like..:shy: