✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE **I LOVE HARRY POTTER** THREAD

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

I've just finished reading The Philosopher's Stone and am now looking to buy Chamber Of Secrets. I've heard that there is no different between the children and adult versions (just the front covers are different), but why does Amazon say the adult version has more pages than the children version?

I've just finished reading The Philosopher's Stone and am now looking to buy Chamber Of Secrets. I've heard that there is no different between the children and adult versions (just the front covers are different), but why does Amazon say the adult version has more pages than the children version?

The adults version is in a larger print I think

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know there was an adult version and a kiddy version. Is the adult one the one in Hardcover?

I'm a huge follower of the books and the movies, but I'm a much bigger fan of the books. They just leave too many things out of the movies that are essential to the plot.

My favorite books in the series are The Prisoner Of Askaban, The Goblet Of Fire, The Half-Blood Prince, and The Deathly Hallows. The last book especially, I was on the edge of my seat when reading it.

• 1 month later...