✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

CONGRATS, Lauren!!!!!!

Awesome picspam:thumbsup: and once I see that gif, I just can't stop staring at it!:shocked2::D

(Ive been soooo lazy lately with posting pics:shame:, but since this thread livened up with more posters, I know someone else will be around to pic up the slack, so it just enables my laziness!:P

I will do better...one of these days soon!)

This is funny and cute.........Will singing

Hehe, yeah I was there for that! It was awesome! I think he handled himself very well though. I actually was recording on my mobile and stopped just as the cable was pulled out... ugh...

you were there OMG I'm freakin jealous :D

LOL, aww don't be jealous. Here is the video I shot... It cuts off RIGHT as it gets unplugged :beadyeyes2: stupid mobile for only letting me do 30 second clips at a time :rolleyes:

I hope this works... it should open with Quicktime. It's not that HQ either since it was shot on my mobile, and I had to shoot the globe thing since they were all the way at the back of the arena...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vvhi6z

Sorry if there already is a Will thread, I didnt see one on here so I thought I would start one up...if there already is one-ignore this. If not share your love for the amazing WILL in this thread!

orchard_10.jpg

:hug: hooray for will appreciation!!! thanks "breakfast_of_champion"! :hug:

:wideeyed: I was waiting for those other pictures to appear!! When someone posted that first pic of Will and Brandon and said that there were more, I kept thinking "Where are these secret warchild pictures!?!" :wacko: they are all so cute/amazing!!

The Killers + Coldplay = my two fav bands :wacky:

also

when/where is this from?

I've posted that pic already in Chris thread but... WILL....AWWWW!!! :stunned::D

chriswilljooc.jpg

2009marcstm01th.jpg

"Flowers shows his appreciation of Coldplay's drummer, Will Champion"

Everybody :heart: Will! :nice:

Btw, thank Denise for finding it, not me.

How couldn't anyone? He makes such a cuuuuuuute face when Brandon 'shows his appreciation'. :nice: :heart: (Sounds like a synonym for something different and not a kiss on the cheek :rolleyes:)