✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^^^

That's a great interview :nice: but everytime i watch it i try my best to ignore the subtitles..... they are so wrong and poorly translated, it's ridiculous :sick:

30rxpcg-2.jpg

My god, how i love that pic :wacky:

But then again I also found this, which made me think twice about my previous comments. But again, I think he was looking at Chris :)

thump9lh.gif

Seriously, someone looks at me that way and I cry

:lol:

Scary Will.... :uhoh:

But then again I also found this, which made me think twice about my previous comments. But again, I think he was looking at Chris :)

thump9lh.gif

Seriously, someone looks at me that way and I cry

Holy shit!

No wonder why he keeps saying that his kids are very well behaved! :laugh3:

J/k!

I'm sure he a sweet dada! :kiss:

im lovin the way Wills vocals were so well prominent in the new cd, he sounded amazing.

I totally agree with you. It's the #1 reason I:heart:The Harderst Part live version...and in LRLRL you can hear him crystal clear:nice:Squee!

(it's not just 'cause I have my earbuds shoved as far in as my ears let me, right?!:inquisitive::P)

and DWNC :bomb::dead:

This is Will about to kill Chris :)

Picture1-18.png

Picture2-11.png

Hehe... like Chris said : ”Will Champion, very scary looking but very gentle drummer of Coldplay — Are you in love?”. :laugh3:

:bomb:

sff7nm.jpg

c4.jpg

nicewill2.jpg

Nah, I just re-watched the clip, and I think it was edited to look like he reacted to Chris's comments. If you look at Guy when they show Will's look, he looks like he's spaced out not paying attention. Then in the next second when you see him in the same shot at Chris, he's smiling. Those two shots were not back to back. I think.:inquisitive:

Anyway, even if it was a little lover's tiff, it's been years since then. The pic in my avi was taken more recently than that interview, so I think they're fine. :wink::P

Speaking of Will's looks, I love your new avi Marie:lol:

Nah, I just re-watched the clip, and I think it was edited to look like he reacted to Chris's comments. If you look at Guy when they show Will's look, he looks like he's spaced out not paying attention. Then in the next second when you see him in the same shot at Chris, he's smiling. Those two shots were not back to back. I think.:inquisitive:

That's a very good observation. I think that you're right.