✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

In the interview before Christmas Lights either the radio host or Chris called Will

"Brilliant Model of a Man."

:D

Good morning. Checking in at 6:15am California time...

I missed the live stream...but I'm sure someone will upload to MM or I can wait another 3 hours and sit in my car and listen to it on XM. I finally figured out the time delay between BBC 1 live and California time. LOL

I can't wait to hear Will speak. :) So it was a good interview?

I missed the live stream...but I'm sure someone will upload to MM or I can wait another 3 hours and sit in my car and listen to it on XM. I finally figured out the time delay between BBC 1 live and California time. LOL

It's in the MM section already. someone pout it there 5min after the interview

Yes very good! Will spoke about as much as Chris which I was very happy about.

Will talked about nutloaf and opening a grocery store.

It was worth getting up at 4:55am. :lol:

From today's Roadie #42 blog

:dead:

20101216a.jpg

It's so .... :shock: :awesome:

Well, anyway, can somebody post the link to this interview? I don't live in UK, USA or whatever English-language-speaking-country so I'm kind of out of the topic and I miss everything o.O I hate that. So? Pleeeaaaseee.

Hello all...

I'll try to upload some pics and videos in the next few days. I've been busy just trying to get home; I'm at the airport right now.

The meet & greet was much shorter than they made it sound, I didn't really get to talk to Will very much (of course I didn't really know what to say other than thanking him for the concerts and telling him the Liverpool performance was wonderful). I was just kind of shy :wacky:.

I haven't had time to look at the concert threads, but after seeing the GPASUYF performance at Liverpool, I know I had to get a video of it at Newcastle. Of course, somebody probably already posted it, but I tried to focus in on him at his head-banging moment. :lol:

aan2.jpg

Adorable!! :D

Hello all...

I'll try to upload some pics and videos in the next few days. I've been busy just trying to get home; I'm at the airport right now.

The meet & greet was much shorter than they made it sound, I didn't really get to talk to Will very much (of course I didn't really know what to say other than thanking him for the concerts and telling him the Liverpool performance was wonderful). I was just kind of shy :wacky:.

I haven't had time to look at the concert threads, but after seeing the GPASUYF performance at Liverpool, I know I had to get a video of it at Newcastle. Of course, somebody probably already posted it, but I tried to focus in on him at his head-banging moment. :lol:

OOO Can't wait to see your pics/vids and to hear all about it. :)

Hello all...

Hi Carrie!

Can't wait to hear your stories. And I know what you mean about the length of the meet and greets. But you got to talk to WILL! Woo hoo! There's just something about standing in front of him. LOL When I met him, my first thought was to shake his hand and introduce myself, then in a split second I decided that was stupid and he'd never remember my name anyway.

Hope you make it home safely!

Hi Carrie!

Can't wait to hear your stories. And I know what you mean about the length of the meet and greets. But you got to talk to WILL! Woo hoo! There's just something about standing in front of him. LOL When I met him, my first thought was to shake his hand and introduce myself, then in a split second I decided that was stupid and he'd never remember my name anyway.

Hope you make it home safely!

:rolleyes:

Well, I want...mhm mean, I HAVE to meet Him too, for God's sake.

Fuck, the 30th June will be my day, absolutely. Please, pray so I can have a chance of meeting Him, getting my hands of His drumsticks, towel, scarf, shirt, bottle of water, whatever o.O

And I won't upload anything because my photos storage had just emptied. I will have to visit older posts to get some more.

And of course congrats Carrie :P Post something more, anything :uhoh:

Here's the GPASUYF performance. I zoomed in toward the end. As awesome as this is, I think he was going at it even more during the Liverpool performance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3z6JlTdQx0]YouTube - Coldplay - Newcastle December 20, 2010 - God Put a Smile Upon Your Face[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Well, I want...mhm mean, I HAVE to meet Him too, for God's sake.

Fuck, the 30th June will be my day, absolutely. Please, pray so I can have a chance of meeting Him, getting my hands of His drumsticks, towel, scarf, shirt, bottle of water, whatever o.O

And I won't upload anything because my photos storage had just emptied. I will have to visit older posts to get some more.

And of course congrats Carrie :P Post something more, anything :uhoh:

I hope you get the chance :nice:

and that GPASUYF video is brilliant! I would have gone mental if I had been there when they played it! So amazing!