✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

My comment on part of someone's review from the TOTP performance today:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4588768&postcount=407

I saw that :laugh3: ....Um, and just exactly what does newspaper smell like in England, Mr. Champion? I'm showing my age here, but are you old enough to remember "ditto" worksheets in school? Those blue ink ones that had the funky smell?

^According to Chris he has really improved and is doing a lot on this album. I know Will likes Mumford and Sons + he played drums on this Darfur thing campaign (I think it was Darfur, not sure anymore) so I hope we'll get some African sounds + weird folk rockish sounds. Mumford and Sounds did this album with Laura Marling and Pakistani musicians, which I think is brilliant. But obviously there are four people in this band so we'll see. I just wish we can get more world-ish sounds and more instruments. Will is good at picking up pretty much anything, even though he wouldn't agree with that. Modesty

^According to Chris he has really improved and is doing a lot on this album. I know Will likes Mumford and Sons + he played drums on this Darfur thing campaign (I think it was Darfur, not sure anymore) so I hope we'll get some African sounds + weird folk rockish sounds. Mumford and Sounds did this album with Laura Marling and Pakistani musicians, which I think is brilliant. But obviously there are four people in this band so we'll see. I just wish we can get more world-ish sounds and more instruments. Will is good at picking up pretty much anything, even though he wouldn't agree with that. Modesty

I'm really looking forward to it! I got really excited when I read what Chris said about the guys improving a lot. Especially in Will's case cause I know the man can practically do anything!

Are all of you going to the Crisis gigs? I know they probably won't be playing anything new except for Christmas Lights but I'm really excited about them! :awesome: I hope someone can record something to share :bomb:

^According to Chris he has really improved and is doing a lot on this album. I know Will likes Mumford and Sons + he played drums on this Darfur thing campaign (I think it was Darfur, not sure anymore) so I hope we'll get some African sounds + weird folk rockish sounds. Mumford and Sons did this album with Laura Marling and Pakistani musicians, which I think is brilliant. But obviously there are four people in this band so we'll see. I just wish we can get more world-ish sounds and more instruments. Will is good at picking up pretty much anything, even though he wouldn't agree with that. Modesty

whc album and wht Pakistani musicians:confused:

^ Just go the day that they will be there, you don't have to get tickets for the full weekend. How close is it to where you are?

Yeah I know but now I have to think about it. Well, maybe I'll go to the whole festival... don't know yet, but I definitely have to see them. And it's even close, maybe 2-3 hours. The only problem is with who I will go there, I need to creat a Coldplay-loving group of my best friends <3 or just tie them up and take along with me. I WANT TO SEE WILL CHAMPION. I WANT TO HEAR HIM SO MUCH. I WANT TO SEE HOW HE STARTS VIVA LA VIDA WITH THIS POWERFUL VOICE OF HIS AND ALL HIS BODY IN SWEAT.

Are all of you going to the Crisis gigs? I know they probably won't be playing anything new except for Christmas Lights but I'm really excited about them! :awesome: I hope someone can record something to share :bomb:
I'm going...

And actually I disagree; I have a feeling they will play at least one new song in addition to Christmas Lights. I'll still be happy even if they don't, but I just have this gut feeling that they will.

I'm going...

And actually I disagree; I have a feeling they will play at least one new song in addition to Christmas Lights. I'll still be happy even if they don't, but I just have this gut feeling that they will.

oh, I hope so! I hope you're right then :D but I wouldn't get my hopes up just in case. Take lots of pictures :wacko: you're going to the meet and greet too, right? :awesome:

Yes. :wacky: Regular admission for Liverpool, meet & greet for Newcastle.

:awesome: and you're going to the two gigs! :dance: I'll be looking forward to reading your stories! I hope the meet and greet is not too rushed and you get a few minutes to chat at least with one of them. I think I might have an idea of who you will pick :sneaky:

:awesome: and you're going to the two gigs! :dance: I'll be looking forward to reading your stories! I hope the meet and greet is not too rushed and you get a few minutes to chat at least with one of them. I think I might have an idea of who you will pick :sneaky:

:wacky: I'll be there with 3 other people though. Although I suppose that might be incentive for the boys to talk to us a little longer. *stares at Will the whole time*

Aw that's great! :wacky: I'm sure you'll have many stories to tell us about the meet&greet! ^^

Here's for you, girls!

willou640x480.jpg

Me gusta! Will parece bien loco, no? Cuantas veces ha ido a rehabilitacion? :lol:

Oops, sorry.. :P He looks great with his death stare!

Me gusta! Will parece bien loco, no? Cuantas veces ha ido a rehabilitacion? :lol:

Oops, sorry.. :P He looks great with his death stare!

Cinco veces! Si! :lol:

yeah, maybe that's why I didn't dare come too close to him :P but look at his lips, he's smiling a bit.. I guess! :P