✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Ah, so, no luck on meeting Will or any of the others at the Beehive/Bakery while I was home over the holidays :(

Figured they would still be in Las Vegas, but apparently Guy took a flight from London to Oslo 2nd January! I was in London 2nd/3rd of January. I did see two men take some canvas from the Bakery to the Beehive though (pics in the Beehive/Bakery thread!) and visited the Christmas Lights set area (pics in the Boat thread!) so I still got some Coldplay-related stuff in!

Will looks lovely :nice: and Chirs looks like a ghost :blank:

LOL I didn't even notice Chris :laugh3:

Did you get tickets to the festival?

Not yet, I still have to figure out if I'm going to the whole festival or only for Coldplay because I have some options and I have to see which are gonna work out and which not.

It's so early... I need

attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&d=1123444215

Hahaha, did anyone else love the 'porridge' comment by Will on the Zane Lowe interview today!! :wacky:

Poor Will was getting dogged by Zane for feeding his children porridge (with Golden Syrup no doubt) but Will was defending it saying it was "delicious" :nice:

I have to agree, I love both porridge and golden syrup!

I've never had porridge, but I'm assuming it's kind of like oatmeal or malt-o-meal, right? If so... yum! Because I usually put brown sugar on mine, or sometimes a little syrup. Great minds think alike! :wacky:

Porridge = Oatmeal across the pond :)

why is there a "celebrity baby blog" watermark on tha last picture? :laugh3: Is Will a celebrity baby? :wacko:

Aww :will: :baby:

:P

I'm probably fucked up really hard but this made me almost fall of my chair lol :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Is Will a celebrity baby? :wacko:

ahahahahaha

why is there a "celebrity baby blog" watermark on tha last picture? :laugh3: Is Will a celebrity baby? :wacko:

Aww :will: :baby:

:P

I believe that's the pic they used in the article when Will had his twins. So that's why it has the watermark! :lol: :baby:

Hahahah exactly what I thought xD

yes, I don't actually think Will is a baby...:uhoh:

:laugh3:

The watermark on his picture was really funny, though :lol:

What was really fun was your comment :lol:

Will+Champion+Will_Signing.jpg

Have I already told how much I love this chest? And those nipples lol&perv.

And he really reminds me of baby in this one xD It's like those little seats belts for kids on the back.

A19j7mWVhLL._SL600_.jpg

And I totally love this one, that is one of my favourite, and he actually looks a little different.