✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Lol. I'm stunned Carrie :shocked2:

I mean, that's really so nice of You, I don't know what to say.

No, actually I know :dozey: THANK YOU VERY MUCH. That's so lovely of You!

Hello all, met Will this morning in Cape Town - what a lovely fellow!! :)

Why on earth I don't live in Cape Town :(

Aaaa! Congrats! You just met the kindest and most handsome man on earth! You can die happy now : D

Well I considered moving to England/Ireland, but I don't know if I'm gonna do this yet. But anyway if I do, believe me I'm gonna hide behind some tree on the fleet road and hunt for some Will :evil: *Probably end up doing nothing and crying from happiness in the near bushes lol*

tumblr_lrlkeotlv11r2er1so1_400.gif

tumblr_lrwtfa7hQ81qdhddvo4_250.gif

tumblr_lr08c1b5GV1r1ivu0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo3f0yEEai1qfab1so1_500.jpg

tumblrlrnadijr441qgexia.jpg

Aww...Poor Will...

From R#42s latest blog:

The gig itself goes superbly well. It’s another top audience. The altitude makes everything a little harder and indeed, Mr Champion requires oxygen once Politik finishes.

20111009A.jpg

Wonder if he required "mouth-to-mouth" resuscitation, too? :sneaky:

Um, not to make anyone jealous or anything, but I am going to have the privilege of having breakfast with Mr. Champion on Tuesday morning at KROQ in Los Angeles. I won tickets to this competition http://kroq.radio.com/2011/10/10/win-tickets-to-kevin-beans-breakfast-with-coldplay-at-the-new-red-bull-sound-space-at-kroq/

I just got a call from their promotions department and I am so excited that cameras and cell phones are allowed, so being that there are only going to be about 75-80 people there, I should have some nice pictures of our Will to post.

There will be a webcast of the show, you can find out more info from the link.

Oh, forgot to mention that I was one of the 20 Coldplay.com winners to see the boys on The Ellen Show tomorrow!!! I hit the Coldplay jackpot this week. Twice in 2 days. Not sure if I can handle all this awesome-ness :) The show will be broadcast on October 27, so since that's after the album release, maybe we will get a new single!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, forgot to mention that I was one of the 20 Coldplay.com winners to see the boys on The Ellen Show tomorrow!!! I hit the Coldplay jackpot this week. Twice in 2 days. Not sure if I can handle all this awesome-ness :) The show will be broadcast on October 27, so since that's after the album release, maybe we will get a new single!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hate you right now :angry:

P.S. just kidding :kiss:

Have fun!

I really hate you right now :angry:

P.S. just kidding :kiss:

Have fun!

Today was amazing. I won tickets from coldplay.com to see Coldplay perform on the Ellen DeGeneres show. There were 65 of us surrounding Coldplay's stage - it was a small stage with a center ramp extending into the audience. I was right in front of Guy, right against the stage. Oh My Gosh...with an amazing view of Will. Pure awesome-ness. I've never been that close to home when he's playing. Wow. It was just unbelievable. And I get to see the again in a few hours :) This time, I can take pictures, and I'll try to have a few of Will. ;) Another very very small venue, holding maybe 75. I can't sleep or wait!

Today was amazing. I won tickets from coldplay.com to see Coldplay perform on the Ellen DeGeneres show. There were 65 of us surrounding Coldplay's stage - it was a small stage with a center ramp extending into the audience. I was right in front of Guy, right against the stage. Oh My Gosh...with an amazing view of Will. Pure awesome-ness. I've never been that close to home when he's playing. Wow. It was just unbelievable. And I get to see the again in a few hours :) This time, I can take pictures, and I'll try to have a few of Will. ;) Another very very small venue, holding maybe 75. I can't sleep or wait!

That sounds awesome Diane, saw you on the stream for the KROQ show so another wonderful view. Very lucky you! Hope you got loads of Will pics and even some of that dancing he did during Viva? Look forward to hearing all about it when you can type again x