✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Oh hi there, mate from Poland.

WOOOOOOF. I can't say I Love Him anymore cause I am in Love but I can still 'love' Him. Mmmm. All the pictures are great but the fourth one totally gets me : D Also one of my favourite. I know it's not an appropiate term for men but He really IS beautiful.

I thought you'd like to know where Will and family plan on spending this summer.

Celebs grab last coveted Hamptons beach-parking permits

By SELIM ALGAR

Last Updated: 2:37 AM, April 9, 2012

Posted: 1:25 AM, April 9, 2012

More Print

The Hamptons’ most star-studded summer guest list is already full.

Boasting celebrities ranging from race-car driver Jeff Gordon to actress Gwyneth Paltrow to singer Jimmy Buffett, East Hampton Village’s sold-out beach-parking permit list reads more like a celebrity magazine than a municipal document.

After selling out the allotted 2,900 non-resident permits in record time this year, East Hampton officials are still getting bombarded by boldfaced beach-lovers who were too late on the draw to land one of the coveted $325 stickers.

Village records show that the very last permit to be granted went to Coldplay drummer Will Champion in late March. After that, the door shut for good.

The rich and famous have helped snapped up all of East Hampton’s limited number of beach-parking permits.

The recipient of the ensuing rage has been Village Administrator Larry Cantwell, who said he has fielded hundreds of calls from flustered summer visitors demanding exceptions.

“I’ve gotten calls from everyone you can think of,” Cantwell said. “Congressmen, federal judges, celebrities. They tell me I’m ruining their summer. They tell me they’ll pay whatever we want for them.”

But the popular administrator — an East Hampton native and proud local — cannot be bought. It’s that type of Eliot Ness-like untouchability that has allowed him to keep his appointed post through 30 years and several administrations.

“It’s not about money,” Cantwell said. “We just need to keep control at our beaches. I’m not trying to ruin anybody’s time out here.”

Part of the frenzy is fed both by East Hampton’s famed stretches of seafront as well as the long list of glitzy and powerful people who flock to them. There have even been sporadic incidents of permit forging over the years, Cantwell said.

While the nonresident list is capped at 2,900, lucky residents of the village can re-up for free.

Itzhak Perlman, Russell Simmons, Mets honcho Richard Wilpon and Jets chief Woody Johnson have put in for their permits this summer.

Cantwell did lament that one of East Hampton’s most famed stretches — Georgica Beach — will not be lifeguarded this summer because of erosion suffered over the winter.

“I think a lot of people — even the ones who got the permits — are going to be disappointed by that this summer,” he said.

“But we will have Main Beach and Wyborg Beach. They will get a lot of the overflow.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/life_beach_for_star_parkers_dLzG1xgUuRR0L9lgmsHCIK#ixzz1rWbZDbZS

Even though I'm hopelessly devoted to Jonny, I'll try and do my part to show Will's thread the love!:):will:

40202233872472283463810.jpg

He is after all the sane one,lol. Without him, the band would probably have imploded years ago!:lol:

Weeelll, although I absolutely love this pic very much :rolleyes: I have to admit that this is one of those where he lookd mildly insane. Very much against his reputation BUT there's always an exception to the rule. Right?

Oh I love those two pic they were always my favourites. Indeed He looks so huggable and so enthusiastic, funny and kind : )

Bear Power :heart:

tumblr_m15tk016f51r6jh0ao3_250.jpg

Hahaha looks like "I'm fabulous bitch".

tumblr_m16urvgiqL1qgl5gko1_500.gif

Awesome! I LOVE his expression on the gif. Just brilliant :laugh3:

Weeelll, although I absolutely love this pic very much :rolleyes: I have to admit that this is one of those where he lookd mildly insane. Very much against his reputation BUT there's always an exception to the rule. Right?

Are you kidding? Will's 'death stare' is legend in the LOLdplay thread,lol.

Buy yes, he mostly looks huggable and kind. Not so m uch in that pic though,lol.

• 2 weeks later...