✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I thought that it would be convenient to repost that old video that featured Will & others supporting peace in Sudan in 2010 now because of what is happening there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqB1B3LYYao&feature=player_embedded]Sudan365: Keep the Promise - YouTube[/ame]

Will appears at 0:11, 0:19 & 2:27 :)

Why hasn't this thread merged with part I??

I like his looks in that photo :) So sweet..

tumblr_lph4at5ztd1qdn1jpo1_400.jpg

& since the pics of the football outfits were posted in Jonny's thread, I thought to post the gifs here since they feature them both :P

tumblr_m2yzdwcVia1qdhddvo1_250.giftumblr_m2yzdwcVia1qdhddvo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2yzdwcVia1qdhddvo3_250.giftumblr_m2yzdwcVia1qdhddvo4_250.gif

tumblr_m2yzdwcVia1qdhddvo5_250.giftumblr_m2yzdwcVia1qdhddvo6_250.gif

thanks tumblr

I learned a sad fact today while reading the Coldplay Rock Diary. The band were all supposed to be in the Yellow video, but a last minute decision was made that only Chris would appear b/c Will had to attend his mom's funerals. It makes me sad b/c in 2000 Coldplay were barely starting to get known, this means that his mom died not knowing how big and great her son's band would get.

I get to see Will on Wednesday!! Woohoo!!

And just how fine was our favorite drummer last night? I hope you got some good pictures. I can't wait to see him, and those other 3 guys, on Saturday. It's been far too long since I've seen them! Withdrawals and all. LOL I have a long drive on Saturday, from LA to San Jose, so I will be listening to them for all 6 hours - I actually have that Sirius interview on my iPhone, since that's 2 hours, I can listen to the whole thing without interruption, and hear his voice. Love his speaking voice...

Will's singing voice as even more amazing :wacko:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rynehaitvU[/ame]

Yeah. But I kind if have a thing for his accent. And the way he pauses when he speaks. Maybe I shouldn't listen on the drive, might be too distracting. Lol

Yeah. But I kind if have a thing for his accent. And the way he pauses when he speaks. Maybe I shouldn't listen on the drive, might be too distracting. Lol

Distracting it could be indeed. But I 100% agree. His speakingvoice is just wonderful. Makes me fantasising every time I hear it ;)

I got some GREAT pics and vids of Will in Seattle yesterday, but I'm having trouble getting them from my camera to a computer fast enough to upload. The joys of moving are not cooperating with me!!! Anyway, I'll post as soon as I can. I got a good video of Will pounding the drums during GPASUYF! :D

I think these were the best seats I ever had as it was literally like being on the stage with them lol and the angle it let me take some decent pics of Will for once! Chris was literally in front of my face a few times when he came right over to the edge of the stage, it was madness! I just wish I was going to another one, but oh well...

I got some GREAT pics and vids of Will in Seattle yesterday, but I'm having trouble getting them from my camera to a computer fast enough to upload. The joys of moving are not cooperating with me!!! Anyway, I'll post as soon as I can. I got a good video of Will pounding the drums during GPASUYF! :D

I think these were the best seats I ever had as it was literally like being on the stage with them lol and the angle it let me take some decent pics of Will for once! Chris was literally in front of my face a few times when he came right over to the edge of the stage, it was madness! I just wish I was going to another one, but oh well...

I absolutely love this version of GPASUYF. Cant wait to see your video. The times I've seen it live, I've never been in a great position even though I've been close. Some singer guy always gets in my way.

Well I manged to upload a few of my videos from the Seattle show Wednesday, but haven't gotten to the Will one yet. There's still some good Will footage in the ones uploaded so far though!

What's the matter with you? Will should have been your top priority!!!. Are they in the Seattle thread?