✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Just a few of the photos I took of Mr. C at the Hollywood Bowl. Can't believe it's been 2 weeks already!

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01950.jpg

DSC01947.jpg

DSC01942.jpg

DSC01808.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

DSC01966.jpg

so cute when he sings................. :cheesy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d502cRqfyQw&feature=related]Coldplay Us Against the World / Clocks - San Jose, CA, 4/27/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Will Champion's net worth according to Sunday Times Rich List

Net Worth: $63 Million As of April 2012

Source: Musician

Citizenship: United Kingdom

Will-Champion1.jpg

English musician, Will Champion has a net worth of £40 million ($63m) as of April 2012, according to the Sunday Times UK Rich List. He is the drummer of rock band Coldplay. The Southampton-born had never played the drums when he joined Coldplay in 1997, but he quickly picked it up and is now a member of a band which has produced five albums selling more than 50m copies, starting with Parachutes in 2000. The band have also made millions from extensive touring – their 2008-09 tour played to 2,289,000 people. Champion was the first Coldplay member to marry: He married Marianne Dark, a teacher, in 2003. The have three children.

link

Will Champion's net worth according to Sunday Times Rich List

Net Worth: $63 Million As of April 2012

Source: Musician

Citizenship: United Kingdom

Will-Champion1.jpg

English musician, Will Champion has a net worth of £40 million ($63m) as of April 2012, according to the Sunday Times UK Rich List. He is the drummer of rock band Coldplay. The Southampton-born had never played the drums when he joined Coldplay in 1997, but he quickly picked it up and is now a member of a band which has produced five albums selling more than 50m copies, starting with Parachutes in 2000. The band have also made millions from extensive touring – their 2008-09 tour played to 2,289,000 people. Champion was the first Coldplay member to marry: He married Marianne Dark, a teacher, in 2003. The have three children.

link

:shocked2:

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised! :lol:

I always love this part of GPASUYF...when they're all gathered around Will, just waiting for him to count them in. LOVE that he calls the shots in this.

Dianne, this is one of my most favorite parts of Glasto, it was quite exciting.

The other is the UATW F up!

Dianne, this is one of my most favorite parts of Glasto, it was quite exciting.

The other is the UATW F up!

Love the F up, too. Chris tried to take the fall for it, but it was Will...LOL Like a river to a rainBOW.

Sigh. 5 more weeks til I get to see him/them again...

Love the F up, too. Chris tried to take the fall for it, but it was Will...LOL Like a river to a rainBOW.

Sigh. 5 more weeks til I get to see him/them again...

I watched it back and it WAS!:laugh3:

Good on Chris for taking the bullet for Will.:embarrassed:

Hahha that was such an epic moment. Will actually said " I fucked up "and He blushed so much. But why rainbows XD?

I always think that Chris doesn't pay enough attention to Will and that Will isn't appreciated enough but this one was very noble of him : D

Hahha that was such an epic moment. Will actually said " I fucked up "and He blushed so much. But why rainbows XD?

I always think that Chris doesn't pay enough attention to Will and that Will isn't appreciated enough but this one was very noble of him : D

Chris pays tons of attention to Will. In fact, I'd say of all the band members except Chris, it tends to be Will who gets the most attention and is most highly regarded as a musician, especially recently. Look how many of the current tour reviews make a major point of singling out Will's contribution to their shows. (as they should, he plays six instruments on their current shows.)

I would've never thought that Will could be interested in cooking as he mentioned in his chat :inquisitive: This man can do everything :awesome: but the thought of him wearing an apron in the kitchen seems hilarious :lol:

tumblr_lxgbk28A4W1qe4w3qo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m4lxhfhMnf1r72gzmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4lwujVUlj1r72gzmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m4lvwgCe8T1qmir31o1_500.jpg