✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Wow. Short but great video. Will is such a big stud here.

My heart belongs to someone but still I have to admit that Will Champion is the most beautiful guy on earth to me. Well He has to share His place now with someone else but everytime I watch His pics or videos I'm just confirming myself in this belief. Lovely bear :heart:

Wow. Short but great video. Will is such a big stud here.

My heart belongs to someone but still I have to admit that Will Champion is the most beautiful guy on earth to me. Well He has to share His place now with someone else but everytime I watch His pics or videos I'm just confirming myself in this belief. Lovely bear :heart:

:heart::wacky:

Does anyone of You know any site or posts here that reffer to Coldplay fanfics with Will ? :P Can be gay. Oh, they even should : D There was a blog called Dianna The Bossman or something like that. And it contained 3 (?) Will fanfics. One about some some magical lamp or isntrument with a girl inside, one with Will's boyfriend who was a marine and it was a very very sad story and the other one with Will as a policeman or sheriff and it was very cute. So I'm aiming for something like that.