✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

I was really enjoying that book but eventually had to give up because my head couldn't cope any more! There are about 4 or 5 characters from the same family with the same names and I couldn't work out who was who

There are family trees on the net in case you get lost (which I did). 2nd chapter and there are already 4 people called Jose Arcadio

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeah i had to look at those but i found i could picture the people in my head they each acted different etc.

This was also the same for a lot of Russian Novels i've read... the names are really tricky and i get confused!!! especially Leo Tolstoy novels.

They're really long too!

*spoiler**************

War and Peace is waiting for me to finish reading it but since my fav character Prince Andrew died i just decided yep that's the end of the novel.

hehe its an honour Nadia, then yep i definitly don't know you :)

ahh so many books to read and so little time!

true!

but on the bright side you will not get bored cuz you'll always have something to do

Now i'm reading The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas-pere.(It was a bit boring at first but now it is amazing.However,The Count of Monte Christo is best)

true!

but on the bright side you will not get bored cuz you'll always have something to do

Now i'm reading The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas-pere.(It was a bit boring at first but now it is amazing.However,The Count of Monte Christo is best)

I love the Three Musketeers. I wish someone would publish the sequels in an affordable volume, but they're all really expensive.

There are family trees on the net in case you get lost (which I did). 2nd chapter and there are already 4 people called Jose Arcadio

and Aurelianos :D

i knew that this was coming so i made some notes,in case i got lost. it helped

right now i'm reading Operations Management :sick:

no time for anything else at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The Alchemist *Paolo Coehlo

(read the preface)

The BBC world service had a great interview with him, very insightful it might still be up on the podcast on their website.

Finished reading North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, highly enjoyable and great to see the differences between the tv series and the book.

Trying to finish War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy ( started it last year lol) and re- reading the Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov.