✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

Great book! I love it! :)

Does anyone here have read the second book of Artemis Fowl?

I've read the first one and it's pretty good, but I have to make sure that the second one is also good before I buy the book and read it. :)

Thanks!

I've read a book for Artemis Fowl, but I don't know what number it was. I don't even remember the title. It's in the garage at the moment so I can't go check... All I remember was it had something to do with fairies but the fairies weren't all sweet and innocent - they were kinda rough and had an army. Artemis was trying to get their gold I think.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read a book for Artemis Fowl, but I don't know what number it was. I don't even remember the title. It's in the garage at the moment so I can't go check... All I remember was it had something to do with fairies but the fairies weren't all sweet and innocent - they were kinda rough and had an army. Artemis was trying to get their gold I think.

I think what you read is the second one.

So what do you think? Do you like it?

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished to read The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky and now I will start to read Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes, after this I'll go to read The Idiot by Dostoevsky.

I don't know why, but I thought necessary read Don Quixote before to read "The Idiot", maybe because Dostoevsky was influenced by this character.

Lian Hearn - The Harsh Cry Of The Heron. Its a sequel set quite a few years after the end of The Tales Of The Otori trilogy. So far, its living up to the trilogy. I love these books, they're a historical fiction which seem to be set in a medieval China.

^^ I've read that too and I love it! It was setting in Japan, not China. :) We can learn lots of things about their cultures and beliefs from that period. Although it has a sad ending, but overall it's great.

Right now I'm reading MuggleNet.com's What Will Happen In Harry Potter 7. :D

It's too late now that I've read book 7, lol, but it's interesting to know their predictions and analysis.

• 2 weeks later...