✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a random re-read because i was feeling uninspired. So have picked up Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett. My second favourite set of characters, featuring a fleeting appearnce by my favourite. no on can beat Death, he is cool.

Help me people!

I have to read a novel for my english class so could you suggest any good ones?

I can handle pretty much all kind of books, but NOT scifi thank you :lol:

So yup, something not too long (boo, sorry The Lord of the Rings)

I'd appreciate any suggestions really.. So have you read any good books lately?

Oh, and it has to be originally in english! So it can't be by a spanish writer and then translated to english for example :\

Have you been given any guidelines? particular century? certain style of writing?

Nope,nope and nope. We can pretty much choose anything we want. It only has to be a novel written originally in english.

I already chose the book i'm gonna read though.. It's Meg Cabot's Size 14 is not fat either. I was just checking books in a bookstore in a hurry and saw this one.. it looked like an easy book to read and all. It was cheap too (paperback).

I hope it's ok.. I've never heard of the writer but i've seen 2 movies that were based on her books so yup.

I was thinking of Memoirs of a Geisha but i want to read it later when i have enough time to really get into it. Has any of you read that one? I saw the film and i think it was great!

Nope,nope and nope. We can pretty much choose anything we want. It only has to be a novel written originally in english.

I already chose the book i'm gonna read though.. It's Meg Cabot's Size 14 is not fat either. I was just checking books in a bookstore in a hurry and saw this one.. it looked like an easy book to read and all. It was cheap too (paperback).

I hope it's ok.. I've never heard of the writer but i've seen 2 movies that were based on her books so yup.

I was thinking of Memoirs of a Geisha but i want to read it later when i have enough time to really get into it. Has any of you read that one? I saw the film and i think it was great!

I've read one of the Princess Dairies books, and they were a good read. The one you have is aimed more at adults so I'm don't know.

Memoirs of a Geisha is fantastic. i really loved it, and still haven't got around to seeing the film.

• 2 weeks later...
i'm reading sense and sensibility, by jane austen.

i love her books so much. :D

that's my second favourite of her books. the best is Pride & Prejudice.

I do love the Dashwoods. And can't help liking Marianne even if she is a bit silly

Just finished The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini (HIGHLY recommended)

Now reading, Endurance - Alfred Lansing

and A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson

I'm very A.D.D. when it comes to reading, almost always start two books at once and bounce back and forth.