🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but I am enjoying it a lot more (but I still skip the boring financial stuff!!)

I´m about to start to read that, as soon as i finish my current book, Vita Brevis by Jostein Gaarder

Is really that boring? i bought it cause everyone and every comments i´ve heard/read tells that is exciting :|

I´m about to start to read that, as soon as i finish my current book, Vita Brevis by Jostein Gaarder

Is really that boring? i bought it cause everyone and every comments i´ve heard/read tells that is exciting :|

one of my friends has read it, he liked it

Personally I found "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" utterly exciting and devoured all 600 pages in a couple of days. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, it's an easy read. ;)

one of my friends has read it, he liked it

oh ok :)

Personally I found "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" utterly exciting and devoured all 600 pages in a couple of days. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, it's an easy read. ;)

thats what i´ve been told :) and why i was a bit surprised that Technicolor Sparks find it bit boring hehe i´ve finished the book i was reading, now i will start one by Paul Auster and then finally, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

I'm going to return Major Pettigrew's last stand (because it sucks)

I bought:

the hiding place - Trezza Azzopardi

the clothes on their backs - Linda Grant

*shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize in 2000 and 2008*

• 2 weeks later...