✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hi... I'm new to this, but I just couldn't take it anymore... Is there any post here that has Interpol uploads? A search led me to this humongous thread :o (which I have no wish to wade through). I've heard of them for a few months now but haven't really managed to hear any of their music yet... I'd really like to check them out (Camu's tastes can't be far wrong right? :D)... Could someone point me to the right direction please? :D And while I'm at it, I must as well ask after Bloc Party too :rolleyes: :lol: Thanks

:lol: ^ Bloc Party is ace!! Love them too... but I have to thank Justine for that one.. ;)

I will post some random concerts and stuff tonight when I get home from work. I try not to share copyrighted material.. its my loyalty to the band that prevents me from doing this.. :embarrased: call me crazy... but since I know they are strongly opposed to that sort of thing.. I feel guilty. :embarrased: there are some links in here that I have previously uploaded for your listening pleasure.. but let me see if I can dig up an old thread that has a link to NPR's stream of a concert they did in March in Washington DC.. ;)

INTERPOL NEWS!!

Interpol has recorded an exclusive iTunes session that will be available on iTunes Nov. 15th. Track listing is as follows.. (this was recorded back in October- fews days after the Finale Show)

Evil

Length Of Love

C'Mere

Public Pervert

thank you so much!!! :D yay!!!!im counting the days!!! :P

I try not to share copyrighted material.. its my loyalty to the band that prevents me from doing this.. :embarrased: call me crazy... but since I know they are strongly opposed to that sort of thing.. I feel guilty. :embarrased:

really? how´s that? they are against of it in a "metallica way"... :angry: I do normally dont share or download copyrighted material unless I will buy it, which is what normally happens anyway... because mainly all my super favorite bands and singers are "indies" and well, I think they deserve to get this money for paying the rent... the others will use it to buy a new airplane so, I dont feel that guilty then.. :smug: hehe. no, I´m just kidding, I think every real artist deserves respect... :)

thanks for the pics!!

in the sand: Zu

Thank you v much, Camille... Listening to the NPR Audio now :)

Their singing sounds like the Kaiser Chiefs (or should I say the Kaiser Chiefs sound like them :lol:) while parts of their style reminds me of the White Stripes, Snow Patrol & :o Jonny's guitar... Lovely. They're such a lively band :)

hehe... Justine is taking care of us ;) by the way, what happened with the Interpol message board?!!! :huh:

and I think to share music is not bad, but you must support the artist by buying cd´s also! :cool:

Here comes the fear:Zu