✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m not sure I Want to be invited... I mean... that would be strange... buut I´m always ready to go to weddings.... and I promise I will behave myself and keep my hands away from him. so.. am I invited too? ;)

by the way... where the pic of your avatar came from Camille? that looks... gorgeus! :dozey:

this is not:Zu

I´m not sure I Want to be invited... I mean... that would be strange... buut I´m always ready to go to weddings.... and I promise I will behave myself and keep my hands away from him. so.. am I invited too? ;)

by the way... where the pic of your avatar came from Camille? that looks... gorgeus! :dozey:

this is not:Zu

I'd even say:

right on

so good

oh yeah

^ get out!! lol Last night I was watching Law & Order: SVU and the detective says... "I've contacted the feds and INTERPOL.. they've been alerted." ...........I like the obsessed girl I am.. was all "yaaaaaay!! Interpol"!! lol

and this morning I saw a truck with a red and black logo very remiscent of the 'Pol logo... needless to say... it made my morning... :)

:lol: YEAH!! he looks great!!

normally, when he wakes up at my home, he looks a little bit tired and with red eyes... I suppose is normal after a wildsex night.. :dozey:

:lol: god, I need a life! :rolleyes: and seriously... can I see the whole pic? :)

once around mexico:Zu

^ get out!! lol Last night I was watching Law & Order: SVU and the detective says... "I've contacted the feds and INTERPOL.. they've been alerted." ...........I like the obsessed girl I am.. was all "yaaaaaay!! Interpol"!! lol

Sorry if I missed any irony there but just to make sure... you do know that interpol refers to international police right? :) Sorry if u knew already, I just couldn't let this one go :P

Sorry if I missed any irony there but just to make sure... you do know that interpol refers to international police right? :) Sorry if u knew already, I just couldn't let this one go :P

well of course I know the "Interpol" really exists as the International Police!! :P Did you know that when the badn first started out.. they had a yahoo e-mail address... and they use to get requests that were intended for the real Interpol.. lol they guys always thought it was funny.. lol Its just an Interpol moment when ever you see or hear Interpol... whether it be intended for the band or not..... only obsessed fans would understand... :P

^ I think I actually understand your 'interpol moment'... I've felt like that one and off with Coldplay... Especially when they're about to release their new album and there's been nothing from them for months and all the build-up & buzz & hype gets feverish. Just seeing/hearing anything that reminds me of them triggers hair-standing-on-end moments & goosebumps

and this morning I saw a truck with a red and black logo very remiscent of the 'Pol logo... needless to say... it made my morning... :)

:stunned: im getting bit by the interpol bug as well, last time i was watching the bourne supremacy, and it wasnt like i've never seen it before or anything, but in some part in the begining they say: yes, we have alerted interpol ...

they mention interpol a lot! i just went like: :stunned: omg! INTERPOL!!!

just stupid...very stupid..