✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: nah!!! how dare you to think that he can be high... never... :dozey: :lol: ;)

drugs are a bad thing.... and he´s such a good one... :blush: oh well.. by the way, my dear "IknoweverythingaboutinterpolandI´mnice" camille... do you know where was take it the first one? I´ve seen a couple of shoots besides this one, but I dont know where was that?!!

once around Mexico:Zu

:embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: I know... I´m a journalist.. I guess that´s the reason... :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: I will be quiet for now an then I promise, but I love how he looks at that particular pic... :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: I´ll bee quiet... and I will not ask more questions and I will not bother Camu and... :bigcry:

ok. about my beloved and consent dear boys, they are at home, after a very "strange" and "full of events" presentation on Brazil... and they are as good and amazingly awsomes are usual!! :blush: Erlend is doing something with another band, that will release soon and Eirik is just, well, being him, the most beautiful/smart/thoughtfull man on the world... :blush:

nice to see you :kiss: !!!

...Zu.

:embarrased: ok ... :P Mi querida Joyce... estoy DE LA CHINGADA!!! pero ahi andamos.. :lol: ;) and Camu, I know he loves you.... I dont mind if he doesnt love me, I just want his...egh... let´s say: "body" .. for some nights... :wink3: :lol:

once around Mexico:Zu

well, you are NOT sharing, you are just doing a public service, helping people to feel better, giving to the others some "little deads" for some nights... just that... :dozey:

:lol: :P

at the department of forgotten singers.Zu

I've got a question: is P.B engaged or sth? :(

as far as I know, he has a girlfriend but they are not engaged... now, Is not like I know a lot about them.. . so Cam, do you have a different answer? ;)

thanks for the pics!!!! is always a pleasure to see that quality of man here.. :D

a sudden rush of expectation:Zu

I've got a question: is P.B engaged or sth? :(

as far as I know, he has a girlfriend but they are not engaged... now, Is not like I know a lot about them.. . so Cam, do you have a different answer? ;)

thanks for the pics!!!! is always a pleasure to see that quality of man here.. :D

a sudden rush of expectation:Zu

I don't believe he is married or engaged... at least he hasn't proposed to me yet.... :lol: :P