✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

stella!! :lol: :lol: that has happened!! not only because of interpol but also because of coldplay!!!

last time, i spent three days at downtown disney(orlando fl) because of an art festival had to attend, they have different stores, its mostly not disney stuff( :stunned: ), anyways, there's this part that there are a collection of stores from ireland, scotland,and england...and they sold stellas!!! i saw a buch of people with stellas!! i was like wow!!! :D :D

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there´s a great Great review about Interpol´s concerts here in Mexico...I almost cried...that´s what I lived a month and days ago...I´ll post the scans here if somebody is interested...of course these are in spanish...

I´d love to Paul get to read this...they (the mag) describe Interpol as Ive never heard about any ANY band out there!...I feel so proud of Paul and company! :smug:

turn on the bright lights...there´s something that I never liked from Antics, even one of my favorite songs is from that album.. but I guess the first one is better... :)

once around Mexico:Zu

I'll go out an be different...

I choose Antics.... however my favorite songs ever are on the 1st... but, I discovered them with Antics.. so naturally.. I listen to this album more. I wish I would have gotten them to sign that album instead.. but TOTBL has more sentimental value.. :)