✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

antics, you got it!! leif Erickson!! :stunned: :stunned: that is like the best song ever!!!!! plus, it has one of the best lines..."her rabid glow is like braille to the night"....brilliant! :blush: :blush: :blush:

berrywoman, what? you fear falling out of love with Coldplay.????why???

:bigcry:

antics, you got it!! leif Erickson!! :stunned: :stunned: that is like the best song ever!!!!! plus, it has one of the best lines..."her rabid glow is like braille to the night"....brilliant! :blush: :blush: :blush:

berrywoman, what? you fear falling out of love with Coldplay.????why???

:bigcry:

I don't know... it just seems like they aren't being very 'fan conscience' lately... :cry: I used to love them..... but now I find that I just like them.

I don't think I understand what you mean.. but, I was referring to this whole ticket fiasco.. and the fact that you don't hear from the band themselves on this issue. I wish they would... as I am sure they probably have no idea whats going on.. if not I think they would speak on it.. I guess I am just disappointed in the way things are being handling on Coldplay's end....

commercial side?? I haven't seen them be as promoted here in the US... to be honest. They're touring and stuff.. but its not HUGE as I would've imagined... they just added another show here in NY but they arent playing Madison Square Garden this time around... (weird I thought) I just think the label here in the US is trying to milk them for every cent... and in turn makes the band look bad to their fans.

:stunned: mmh... I had my "I dont like that much coldplay" moment after the release of the new album... I did like some of the songs but it was like "mhhh nah".. but now I´m discovering myself singing many of the songs of this album and listening parachutes again... and as long as chris continues being so cool and guy soo hot... I´ll be their fan... plus, the music is great.. :lol: ;)

but talking about interpol. I´m downloading a few pieces of their le rute du rock concert and I´m just laughing... Paul seems to be SOOOO DRUNK or HIGH... whatever... dancing... :lol: :lol:

the singing is not that good... :/ but the dance worths my hours or internet! :lol:

once around Mexico:Zu

Zu, i agree ZU...coldplay's X&Y is just a little hard to get into...but once you listen to it...over and over...it becomes like is the best album ever!!

i dunno, maybe is because coldplay is still my fav band, then interpol. im still so crazy for them... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Camu...or Justine...or whatever...do you have the Route du Rock complete!?...in some format I can see!...cause I have like 2 vids...and I really REALLY...want to see all of them...pls...tell me if I can d/l from somewhere outhere...Id appreciate it loads...thanks!

Joyce I have the entire gig.... but its HUUUUUUGGGEE!! I will try to upload it, but the only upload lik that cooperates with me for this type of huge file is Megaupload.... :/ or if you are on AnticHUB.. we could try that.. except if you have dial up it could take days. It took me about 12hours to d/l from there..

After seeing the Fix You video I honestly almost gave up on Coldplay. And can we talk about how horrible a song "Proof" is off of the Speed of Sound single? Even their B-Sides aren't as good as they used to be. Talk is better than the Fix You video but still it doesn't have the raw talent that videos like Don't Panic, Trouble, and The Scientist had. Maybe I'm just asking too much. It's almost depressing listening to Parachutes because it's so freaking good and to look now and see where they are. They're so commericalized with their questionaires about what people think of them and their tetris game with fix you playing in the background. I mean come on seriously. Where are the four guys who used to just make good music without all the hype. Even the website is too squeaky clean now. I miss the old website which didn't feel so disconnected from the band. I miss the old Coldplay.