Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

hi, i'm from toronto!

hey again _frenchkriss I think i saw you back at another thread about canada hahaha.

ahh nickelback. the dude (chad kreugar sp?) really annoys me, maybe its their song Photograph (i used to hear it every single day :bomb:) or something about his hair. yeah i know, chris' hair is getting out of control too, but this guy makes me go bananas.

nickelback.jpg

all i can say is lay off on the hair products and get a new style.

(sorry for all those chad fans out there, i didnt mean harm)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
LEAFS ??? GAHHHHH

CANUCKS BABY ! lol, our team sucks this year. and i will say that the leafs have a hell of a team

Thats right we do!!! LEAFS BABY!! All the way!! The new additions are going to be great and it makes them all that much better that they want to be here. Like Peca and Raycroft coming home. Then Kubina and Gill on the back end with the amazing Kaberle and McCabe and a couple of youngsters that have all proven them self last year when like soo many of them were called up do to injuries. We also have some young forwards that proved them self last year like Steen<3, Wellwood, Stajan. It's going to be great I can't wait for the season to start.

Thats right we do!!! LEAFS BABY!! All the way!! The new additions are going to be great and it makes them all that much better that they want to be here. Like Peca and Raycroft coming home. Then Kubina and Gill on the back end with the amazing Kaberle and McCabe and a couple of youngsters that have all proven them self last year when like soo many of them were called up do to injuries. We also have some young forwards that proved them self last year like Steen<3' date=' Wellwood, Stajan. It's going to be great I can't wait for the season to start.[/quote']

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

GO LEAFS, GOOO!!!!!

hockey is cool but there is more to life in canada than hockey night. Just remember that without the Canada Arm the states would still be building the space station back on earth with their lego blocks. Our Avro Arrow was the forerunner for the stealth technology. It was a Canadian that invented the US's national sport of basketball.

hockey is cool but there is more to life in canada than hockey night. Just remember that without the Canada Arm the states would still be building the space station back on earth with their lego blocks. Our Avro Arrow was the forerunner for the stealth technology. It was a Canadian that invented the US's national sport of basketball.

IT's true. BAsketball was invented right here in Kingston!! And we've made many strides forward in the field of aero-space tech besides the Canad-arm. Our music is being loved around the world...

...AND OF COURSE...

...LEST WE FORGET...

There's The BEER!!!!!

Go, Leafs, GO!!!

• 2 months later...

WOOOOOO can't forget A.L MVP Justin Morneau where's he from? That's right CANADA!! Baby!! Repersentin!!. Come on we dominate the world of sports, hockey well Canada is hockey and of course Joe Thornton then we have basketball and the AMAZING Steve Nash and now Baseball.

• 3 months later...