✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Travis

lucyinthesky

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats that thing about travis and ron sexsmith? i read something about them being on his new cd....but im not sure.

Got this from Billboard.com:

The rhythm section from British rock act Travis is slated to be the backing band on Canadian singer/songwriter Ron Sexsmith's sixth album. Bassist Dougie Payne and drummer Neil Primrose will begin work on the album, to be composed of songs Sexsmith refers to as the "Sugar Bush Demos," in early August in London.

i don't know any of ron sexsmith's songs except for gold in them hills with chris and i liked that :D ...i love this thread! i am so in love with travis at the moment. ever since they revamped their website, i keep visiting it and watching the videos and stuff :) i can't get enough of them. and i can't keep my eyes off of fran in your avatar, kettercat :lol: he's just too gorgeous for words :-D

i am so in love with travis at the moment.

Me, too! I can't get enough of 'em!

My computer's all dumb and slow, so I can't properly watch the videos on their website. It's so frustrating! Hmm, I'll have to sneak on my sister's computer at her place...

Yeah, Fran is a cutie! Heck, after watching the DVD, I think all of them are easy on the eyes! ;) :D

LOL!!!!!! Just seen it :lol: too bad the 256KB video freezes each time (there's something wrong with the file) so I had to watch the 56KB one when I have cables *l*

It's so bloody funny though, I was laughing so hard when Fran burped and started picking his nose... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for letting me know!

• 2 weeks later...

These are awesome pictures!!!! Did you get them from travisonline? That sight is awesome!!! :o There is so much to see! I havent' finished seeing over probably 3/4 of it. The videos are great! I just saw the pics of Fran. He actually looks pretty good with long hair! :) Does he really write all of the descriptions for the making of his videos? That is so awesome!

The band is great. They seem like they would be so nice to meet! The "Why does it always rain on me?" video is great. He's wearing a kilt in that video! :lol:

It's awesome. I have to finish seeing...They've got soo much on that site!

"Today we all went to a swimming pool outside London where we were given a bullet training session in breathing compressed air in deep water.... Breathing underwater is the coolest. It's defying nature." -Fran

Is this true? I've tried to do that before, but I didn't know you really could do that!

:shock:

I can't wait for their new album. And I want to see them in concert!!!