✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Travis

lucyinthesky

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!!

I know this is sorta dorky, but once I was 17, I loved it even more because I could finally sing it and mean the lyrics. lol.

haha, that makes two of us then ;) when I turned 17 I told everyone, "oh now I have to avoid lying, I don't want it to keep raining on me" :P how lame....at least they knew I was joking. in a way. :smug:

great tune :) But my fave Travis song is Writing to Reach you! I think its the greatest :D

oh....my....god

writing to reach you is my absolute favourite travis song. it's on like every one of my burnt cds. i adore it.

"and what's a wonderwall anyway!?"

God, I'm so addicted to Travis at the moment just thinking of their songs makes me the happiest person in the world :D

"So take me, don't leave me, take me, don't leave me... baby love will come through, it's just waiting for you..." :blush:

great tune :) But my fave Travis song is Writing to Reach you! I think its the greatest :D

oh....my....god

writing to reach you is my absolute favourite travis song. it's on like every one of my burnt cds. i adore it.

"and what's a wonderwall anyway!?"

*because my inside is outside, the right side's on the left side, cos I'm writing to reach you now, but I might never reach you, only want to teach you, about you, but thats not you.....*

great tune man :)

If you think that's funny... you should watch their DVD (or VHS) if you haven't. Unless, of course, you're willing to miss a priceless moment of Fran with his red mohawk sitting naked on the loo holding on to his bits :shocked2: :lol:

i was so shocked when i saw that part. hahaha. i'm in love with the 'more than us' dvd! i've been watching it everyday for more than a week. dougie is so funny. "it's rather marvelous..." i love that part. or "it's handy that they've chosen a site near all these tents" hahaha i love it! i love it! i love it! ...did i mention i love it? ;)