✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

George Bush- your views

mburn

What is your exact perseption of the american president? Is he really the best america can offer? is he a truly loyal great man? or he simply a twat? Is his 'war on terrorism' really effective? and he calims to be christian, what do you make of this?

Your opinions are gratefully recieved

As allways COLDPLAY WILL NEVER DIE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, i know i have to be more political, but i simply can't pose an oppinion right know (it's 00.14) and with all those different things flying around with how great or stupid he is, i just have to form my OWN view somehow... i have to read newspapers!

yep i`m not tired anymore. so, what i think is that hussein doesn`t like to be provoked and ignored. that means if bush attacks iraq i`m a 12948719 % sure that he (saddam) will use his power. i know from the past that saddam hussein can be cruel even to his own people. we`ll be in danger. i think that bush doesn`t understand it (or his politiK is so damn tough) and that he doesn`t know that much about war. not that i know anything except for tha fact that it`s more terrible than the 21st century human being can imagine (not much of us know what war`s like becuz we`ve been living in peace for so long). bush wants the end of the world. bitter end. if i could, i would use my super-cow powers to shoot his fooking ass. :twisted:

hes a knob- its gonna be vietnam all over again.

yanks lose-haha

i hear you. loud and clear!

I never agree with you (unborn..) but this time you're dam right!

Hope Americans....... specially the ones supporting Bush, lose and die... ( I shouldn't be wishing that)......... so they finally learn that they can't enter in someone else bussines.........

And Bush.............. there are not words to describe him........... he's so stupid.... I don't know how the American ppl could so stupid for elect him or how he won

i think that people who don't live in america aren't in any position to judge bush as a president unless they do extensive research with american newspapers and watch nothing but cspan on tv. a president does more than foreign policy, you know.

also, i'm sick of ignorant europeans condemning the entire american country for the actions of our president. a fact that you conveniently overlook is that less than half of the people who voted in the 2000 election voted for bush. in fact, more people voted for al gore. it was only a one in a million statistical anomaly and a flaw in our voting system that allowed bush to win the election. most people here don't support him.

as for the "i hope americans lose and die" statement... you're right you shouldn't be wishing that. you're just as bad as the idiots here in america who think that people in iraq should die for no reason. i have no idea how a seemingly intelligent person could say something so incredibly idiotic. i'm trying my best to suppress my rage and not say anymore. just to clarify, my problem is with hoping we die, not hoping we lose.

i dislike bush as much as anybody here. since he's taken office, he's done two things i agree with and several hundred things i don't agree with. but i hate him because of his actions, not because hating all things american is the current "in" thing to do.

It's funny to think that your understanding is that 'hating all things American' is the trendy thing to do - you may well be right, but as Britain is flooded by all things American, particularly on TV and film and even Radio 4 (you can't switch it on without hearing an American voice), it feels like if you object to this, sometimes subtle but ever snowballing, 'Americanisation' that we fear we have been undergoing since World War 2 then you are somehow marginalising yourself, simply because popular culture adores America.

as for the "i hope americans lose and die" statement... you're right you shouldn't be wishing that. you're just as bad as the idiots here in america who think that people in iraq should die for no reason. i have no idea how a seemingly intelligent person could say something so incredibly idiotic. i'm trying my best to suppress my rage and not say anymore. just to clarify, my problem is with hoping we die, not hoping we lose.

Sorry Tom......... :( .... I'm really, really sorry (they say it solve everything) that one of the post that I read and they are truly stupid........... Sorry for my ignorance too, as SAmericans always say they're a Democratic Country, I never thought Bush was elected with the minor votes ( I hope you get my point) .... and wth my statement.... Sorry again, for me Bush and American are the same... I mean were the same (past) , but anyway I know I shouldn't be wishing that............ :(

hes a knob- its gonna be vietnam all over again.

yanks lose-haha

i hear you. loud and clear!

I never agree with you (unborn..) but this time you're dam right!

Hope Americans....... specially the ones supporting Bush, lose and die... ( I shouldn't be wishing that)......... so they finally learn that they can't enter in someone else bussines.........

And Bush.............. there are not words to describe him........... he's so stupid.... I don't know how the American ppl could so stupid for elect him or how he won

if you really wanna see how thick he is go to this site http://www.lifeisajoke.com/picturesindex_html.htm and click on george bush. That will shut you up for sure. Go on i dare you! Theres a statement of all the most stupiest things hes ever said and stuff

after dragging us into this war and most likely winning it...he needs to start worrying about the economy cuz once this si over...no one will care about our war victory anymore but how they can make a good living.....i still say no to the war....no kids or innocent non terroist civilains of baghdad need the stress and loudness war brings.....and worry and fear....