✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bloc Party

*Justine*

Hi Coldplayer92, my name is Lauren btw.

Since not many of us are around, and I cant wait somehow, do you have the possibility to upload Better than Heaven (track 09) ? I miss it from the file I have from rapidshare.

I'd be very grateful :sunny:

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. definitivly a great album, really i like it.

but AWITC is better???? i dunow, some songs are better but others...

of course SA is the best BP album, but AWITC and intimacy i think are almost equal in quality.

our local alternative music station has been playing the full album for the last couple of days. personally ive never been a fan of the band, but i really admire the ability of their drummer so i tend pay attention to what they do. from what ive heard of Intimacy its not bad but theres a couple of shockers in there that really turn me off the album. but overall worth listening to (as long as u have a working skip track function on your cd player)

some songs sounds rushed and uninspired.....i'm sure they'll record another album before the end of 2009

why do you think that???

i mean, AWITC is a good album, but the diference betwen them are not much distance. in my opinion.

overall, still an experimental album, so like any other experimental record, you will like some records or not, or all.

and dont forget people, the album has been recorded in 2 dferent sesions, with Paul Epwroth & Jacknife Lee, so the both style are notable in this new album.

^ Same here. Except I don't have a favourite song.

Silent Alarm blew me away but Intimacy that is even more so ! Like indeed a combination of the 2 styles of SA and Weekend in the City, and then a level up.

• 2 weeks later...