Bloc Party

*Justine*

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...because they are awesome :)

So right you are!

Oh my gosh Kara, they were incredible once again! I had a great view from the higher standing area where I was. I'm super bummed though I didnt bring a camera!

They played all my favorites from the new album! Ion Square, Signs, One Month Off and during Mercury, Kele went out into the crowd. And of course the classic favorites, I wish they would play Helicopter twice... haha once in the beginning and then close with it. :P

The new video/single is great! I've become addicted all over with them. :laugh3:

I hope that they do play some new songs for you! I'm seeing them at the end of September.... I NEED to hear Better Than Heaven live!

Make sure you tell us what they played :D

I'll take some pictures for sure....and hopefully I can remember the setlist!

Well maybe not the exact order, but I can tell you what they play for the most part. They're actually doing two shows in my city (Halifax, which isn't that big)....but I have a night class during the second show.

Ion Square has to be amazing live. They were in NYC about a month ago and I had no idea--I would have went and I found about it about two days after the show.

Actually, any Bloc Party track must be amazing live. I'll see them...someday!

EDIT: And I just found out they're playing a free show in NYC on the 18th. Of course, that's about a week after I leave for college on the West Coast. Wow, can't win!