gib786

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to hear from them again!

Daft Punk fits into Tron effortlessly

+1

yeah! & as your avi proves it, they didn't even need the costume dept to do much work... :cool:

loving this track so far...the earlier tracks that were available on the Tron: Legacy website wasn't much. mostly atmospheric stuff compared to this full on Daft Punk track. :D

heard another new Daft Punk track last weekend!

Annie Mac on BBC1 had a "world exclusive" for the past 2wks to play 2 of the new Daft Punk songs off the soundtrack. admittedly Derezzed wasn't that exclusive, since by the time she'd played it, it was well after that clip with the song had been making it's viral rounds.

but the 2nd, i think is safe to say was pretty exclusive: the title track of the movie soundtrack! :cool:

& she played it not, once...but twice! :D

Stereogum | Daft Punk – “Tron Legacy”

• 1 month later...

god it was SOO GOOOD with the movie. not so fun to listen to as an album but it's a GREAT soundtrack.

Also, the tracks where they actually mix electronic and classical-flavored instrumentation (instead of mostly electronic or mostly classical, which is what most of the tracks are) -- SO GOOD. oh GOD so good.

• 2 months later...
I've turned Mike into a Daft Punk fan.

tn-tumblr_leorumcWQp1qadeu9.JPG

haha yes yes yes it's true.

I did like a few songs before like Musique, Harder Better Faster Stronger, and Robot Rock a lot but Lauren told me to listen to some other songs, which I did and now it's all your fault! :P ;)

I can't stop listening to Aerodynamic, Digital Love, Emotion, Something About Us, Nightvision and Veridis Quo.

I also bought Discovery off iTunes too :|