✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hungary

parachutes17

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah those scalpans buy tickets and sell them for 10x price.

Oh you have a band? thats cool, i support you to have a chance to play before Coldplay. I think its nice of Colplay, they dont want famous bands, but discover new ones!. haha they always make me surprise!:)

This translator what you use, is not so clear. for example there is not a word like "aztem" in Hungary. Körülbelül means approximately.

My favourite colours are these:)

Hello zsebigabi ! ;')

Yeah those scalpans buy tickets and sell them for 10x price.

Oh you have a band? thats cool, i support you to have a chance to play before Coldplay. I think its nice of Colplay, they dont want famous bands, but discover new ones!. haha they always make me surprise!:)

This translator what you use, is not so clear. for example there is not a word like "aztem" in Hungary. Körülbelül means approximately.

My favourite colours are these:)

Hello again!!

I tend to favor green or blue, but red & Violet are nice too!!;)

Umm... thanks for the support! Someday, maybe they'll let me play in the band!:)

"aztem" came up in one of the posts, and I thought it was Hungarian. It did not translate, so I thought you would know what it meant?:confused: Anyhow, I'm Korulbelul Happy!:)

Nite!:sleeping:

Hi Chuck Kottke!

aztem...well maybe it was "azt hiszem" and "aztem" is the shorter form, but i have never heard it. "Azt hiszem" means "I think".

Im glad, that you are happy. :)

You wanna play in the bend? And what instrument do you play? I play the guitar (classic, and bass) but im beginner. Oh i have played so many instruments. First pipe, then clarinet, then the guitar.

Ejha! Kis ideig nem vagyok itt, aztán ennyi hozzászólás születik? :lol: Újra gépközelben vagyok. Kicsit pihentem a barátomnál.

Marek! Úgy értettem, hogy ebben a kis magyar fórumban látni Téged ritkán.

Szia zsebigabi! Látom előkerültél. :)

Hello chuck kottke! :)

Tetszenek a képeid, Iringo! Remélem, hogy hamarosan felkerülnek a borítók is. :)

Translation & Dance

Ejha! Kis ideig nem vagyok itt, aztán ennyi hozzászólás születik? :lol: Újra gépközelben vagyok. Kicsit pihentem a barátomnál.

Marek! Úgy értettem, hogy ebben a kis magyar fórumban látni Téged ritkán.

Szia zsebigabi! Látom előkerültél. :)

Hello chuck kottke! :)

Tetszenek a képeid, Iringo! Remélem, hogy hamarosan felkerülnek a borítók is. :)

Hello Sylvia! I tried one of the free translators on the net, and whatever you are saying, it's coming across as all funny!:laugh3: Keep dancing to the Strawberry Swing in the month of June & July, and enjoy the show!!;)

Hello mindenkinek, mi a nagy helyzet? :)

Hi Chuck! Those translators are really rubbish :D Though they are funny indeed :)

So tell us more about you, how old are you? :) Do you still study or work? Where do you live? etc. :)

Yes hrobert, I agree - those translators give the most bizarre results!:laugh3: I even tried translating from English to Hungarian and then back to English - wow, it's scrambled!

Study: I like to let my mind wander; everything from carbon nanotubes to catalytic chemistry, and from crustal elements to green technologies.

Work: I do a variety of things; minor construction projects (roof rebuilding, building restructuring, painting, trim work, etc.), yard maintenance, furniture repair, etc.

What is your life like in Hungary?