Hungary

parachutes17

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^verry funny...

Chuck:

I am 18 :) High-school student and happy :D Thats all :D I wanna go to uni at France and study photogaphy.

Fantastic! I'm glad you've got a field that you most enjoy, and I wish you all the best in pursuit of your goals in life!!

Wow, photography is quite the art, science, and technology field to be in! The way things are going, no doubt you will be studying digital technologies, or are you more interested in the artistic end of things? Either way, a most fascinating and fun area to be into!

Scanning tunneling electron microscopy images were so cool when they first came out - I haven't kept up with the field, but by now, the images can be formed at slightly different angles, to form 3 dimensional images of molecules. Really neat to actually "see" what we could only imagine in the past!! (still, it took a lot of imagination and perspiration to be able to see those enzymes and such..) It really "opened up my eyes"!

Perhaps the next big leap (if we're not already there) will be refinement of 3-dimensional holographic images that actually "look" very real - and all the technologies that make it all possible - the nuts and bolts part of things are equally as important as the final product. I haven't seen the new U2 3-D movie; how is the imaging??

OOPS! Got to rambling there a bit.. Anyhow, whichever path you choose, have fun with it, and keep looking forward to tomorrow!!;)

Fantastic! I'm glad you've got a field that you most enjoy, and I wish you all the best in pursuit of your goals in life!!

Wow, photography is quite the art, science, and technology field to be in! The way things are going, no doubt you will be studying digital technologies, or are you more interested in the artistic end of things? Either way, a most fascinating and fun area to be into!

Scanning tunneling electron microscopy images were so cool when they first came out - I haven't kept up with the field, but by now, the images can be formed at slightly different angles, to form 3 dimensional images of molecules. Really neat to actually "see" what we could only imagine in the past!! (still, it took a lot of imagination and perspiration to be able to see those enzymes and such..) It really "opened up my eyes"!

Perhaps the next big leap (if we're not already there) will be refinement of 3-dimensional holographic images that actually "look" very real - and all the technologies that make it all possible - the nuts and bolts part of things are equally as important as the final product. I haven't seen the new U2 3-D movie; how is the imaging??

OOPS! Got to rambling there a bit.. Anyhow, whichever path you choose, have fun with it, and keep looking forward to tomorrow!!;)

Thanks for the wishes :)

I like the technology part of it too, but I'm more fascinated in taking the pix and see the results :D But what you wrote is verrry interesting, I see you knoiw a lot about it :)

Havent seen the U23D :(

Where do you live in the US exactly? :)

Elmesélek nektek valamit. Hihetetlen, de igaz:)

Úgy kb. 3 hete lehetett, hogy apu ebédnél mondja, hogy talált egy lufit a kertben és hogy van rajta valami lap. Ebéd után tüzetesebben megvizsgáltam, de sajnos németül volt az egész, és nem értettem belőle egy szót sem. De volt rajta egy cím. Na később egyik barátnőm segített, és azon a lapon az volt, hogy küldjem vissza arra a címre ami rajta van. Rá volt írva még, hogy 100. gyerekfesztivál, Aalenben volt. Na jó, de hol van Aalen, mert ország az nem volt rajta. Először azt gondoltam, hogy Ausztriában, mert azt levágtam, hogy valaki felküldte, és ahol leesik, az küldje vissza. Segítségül hívtam Google Earthet, és nem, nem Ausztriában van, hanem Németországban, Badenben. Szóval visszaküldtem. De abban sw voltam biztos, hogy megérkezik, mert a címet olyan rondán írták rá, hogy alig tudtam elolvasni. Úgyhogy írtam amit gondoltam. A levél megérkezett, sőt válasz is jött, amiben leírták, hogy ezen a gyerekfesztiválon, sok sok lufit eregettek fel, és akinek a legmesszebbre megy a lufija az nyer. A levélben még küldtek képet is, egy 3 éves édes kisfiú "my ballon friend" :) Micsoda szerencse...pár méter és már talán senki se találja meg, mert vagy beesik az erdőbe, vagy amerre senki sem jár. Haha így is lehet ismerkedni:)

Place

Thanks for the wishes :)

I like the technology part of it too, but I'm more fascinated in taking the pix and see the results :D But what you wrote is verrry interesting, I see you knoiw a lot about it :)

Havent seen the U23D :(

Where do you live in the US exactly? :)

Alright then - the artistic part! True - I used to do that a lot - it's the most fun part, after all..:)

Hmm.. where do I live in the US, exactly? Well Er..Um.. I live in NE Wisconsin, north of Green Bay.:)

Allright!

Pest.:) We say Budapest because in 1872 Buda, Pest and Óbuda was united.

I was wondering that! My Grandma used to say that Buda was the oriental city across the river, and Pest was the European side.!;) O'buda is the old part of Buda?? Hmm.. so they were united in 1872..fascinating history, I would imagine!

n Thanks Iringo!:cool:

2cgls84.jpg

Úgy kb. 3 hete lehetett, hogy apu ebédnél mondja, hogy talált egy lufit a kertben és hogy van rajta valami lap. Ebéd után tüzetesebben megvizsgáltam, de sajnos németül volt az egész, és nem értettem belőle egy szót sem. De volt rajta egy cím. Na később egyik barátnőm segített, és azon a lapon az volt, hogy küldjem vissza arra a címre ami rajta van. Rá volt írva még, hogy 100. gyerekfesztivál, Aalenben volt. Na jó, de hol van Aalen, mert ország az nem volt rajta. Először azt gondoltam, hogy Ausztriában, mert azt levágtam, hogy valaki felküldte, és ahol leesik, az küldje vissza. Segítségül hívtam Google Earthet, és nem, nem Ausztriában van, hanem Németországban, Badenben. Szóval visszaküldtem. De abban sw voltam biztos, hogy megérkezik, mert a címet olyan rondán írták rá, hogy alig tudtam elolvasni. Úgyhogy írtam amit gondoltam. A levél megérkezett, sőt válasz is jött, amiben leírták, hogy ezen a gyerekfesztiválon, sok sok lufit eregettek fel, és akinek a legmesszebbre megy a lufija az nyer. A levélben még küldtek képet is, egy 3 éves édes kisfiú "my ballon friend" :) Micsoda szerencse...pár méter és már talán senki se találja meg, mert vagy beesik az erdőbe, vagy amerre senki sem jár. Haha így is lehet ismerkedni:)

Ilyet már láttam a tévében, nagyon jó ötlet! Nagy szerencse, hogy megtaláltátok meg még választ is kaptatok. :D

Hát igen, a német írással nekem is volt már bajom. Én is alig tudtam kibogozni a címet egyszer. :D

?band?

Chuck kottke! Do you know wheter your band can play before Coldplay?

Um.. well, :):shy: there's only me, and besides, they play great together - I'm too old, and they need a younger opening act anyways! But thanks for the complement!;)

Hey, what about your band?:rolleyes:

Alright then - the artistic part! True - I used to do that a lot - it's the most fun part, after all..:)

Hmm.. where do I live in the US, exactly? Well Er..Um.. I live in NE Wisconsin, north of Green Bay.:)

Thats an industrial part isnt it?

Um.. well, :):shy: there's only me, and besides, they play great together - I'm too old, and they need a younger opening act anyways! But thanks for the complement!;)

Hey, what about your band?:rolleyes:

I see. You still havent tell me what instrument do you play.

Well I play the bass guitar in a so called Big Band.

:shocked2: :stunned:

eloszor aszt hittem hogy Coldplay hegy a nyeremeny:D

Thats an industrial part isnt it?

Well, I'm in the lakes region, north of there. Here, it's recreation, light manufacturing, farming (dairy), and some wood product industries. Yes, GB is somewhat industrial; mostly paper, packaging, cheese, and assorted others.

What is it like where you're at??

I see. You still havent tell me what instrument do you play.

Well I play the bass guitar in a so called Big Band.

I play several instruments; I have been playing the piano quite a bit; electronic keyboards I've tried out a few times. I do like to play doombeck drums, as they are fun!! And at one time, I did play the flute and fife as well - that's been a long time, so what little I can remember is rusty..;)

Bass Guitar in a Big Band?! Tell me more! I can only imagine what sort of band incorporates a bass guitar? Sounds interesting!