✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hungary

parachutes17

9 vagy 10??? :( Az nem jó. :((((

Chuck kottke! Thats "Szeged" . Szeged is a beautiful town is Hungary:) Nice to meet you. Hmm somebody from the USA who understands some Hungarian words..very nice. Do you have Hungarian relatives in the USA? Or how you meet Hungarian language?

Yea, that's the ticket! Szeged! I was close, though! Thanks! My paternal grandmother (Jung) came from close to there - Sanad on the east side of the Tisza river, actually, but the rail line went right from there to Szeged. (in those days it was a long ways away - 12 to 15 hours by horse!)

I used a translator to decipher the Hungarian, and try to reply in Hungarian.. I Wish I knew the language, but it looks very different from the Germanic and Latin language groups I'm familiar with! My grandma used to speak Hungarian to us, and my Aunt still knows quite a bit of Hungarian. But, alas, it's a cipher to me..

And I've always been fascinated by genetics, so it came as a bit of a surprise to find out that Cherokee Indians share a marker gene with Hungarians which is unique to the two groups - which throws a wild card into the settlement of the Americas by native peoples!

And the pepper named Szeged I've grown - they're great for paprika!

Anyhow, nice to speak with you, and keep making the great paprika!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sajnálom zsebigabi, azért ha van lehetőséged inkább mennyél el a mozihoz és nézd meg személyesen hogy mikor adják, mert én csak erre emlékszem és ez se biztos.Tényleg sajnálom:sad:.

Iringo: Majd megnézem a neten, mert Pest messze van innen.

Chuck: Sanad is a town, where your grandma used to live?

by the way a lot people say Hungarian is not an easy language...yeah rather similar to Finnish. And that genetic information is very interesting!!!

Keep using colours!!! :D Very niiiiice. "Life in technicolor"

Hello Hungary!

Iringo: Majd megnézem a neten, mert Pest messze van innen.

Chuck: Sanad is a town, where your grandma used to live? Yes!

by the way a lot people say Hungarian is not an easy language...yeah rather similar to Finnish.

That's quite the distance away! It always amazes me, but then again, Europe wasn't truly "settled"until recently; mostly there existed wandering tribes - apparently Hungarians wandered far and wide!!

Hungarian is probably no harder than English to master, as long as it's your native tongue!:P (some say English is incredibly hard, but it's all what you're used to.. less steadfast rules, more exceptions.) But with every language comes a different way of thinking. Is Hungarian structured quite differently from the various Germanic and Latin languages?

I'm very impressed with your ability to jump from English to Hungarian and back!! That shows mental gymnastics without a doubt!;)

And that genetic information is very interesting!!!

Yes, apparently we're related to the Cherokee Indians, but from thousands of years ago.. it's a funny world we live in!

Keep using colours!!! :D Very niiiiice. "Life in technicolor"

I've gotta check it out!! My favorite is Strawberry Swing right now.:)

Yeah we come from Asia, originally. and nations, who are really closed to us - cause Finnish are not so - are still live there, but unfortunately they are under the Russain's pressure, very poor, and very few people.

And the structure of Hungarian language is rather similar to the sturcture of Japanese - as we studied in the school, but i dont know Japanese.

And my favourite song from Viva la vida, is Lover in Japan. But all the songs are cool.

And how do you like the change of Coldplay?

Egyébként én se Pesten lakom hanem Tiszapalkonyán Borsod-megyében, kb. 40 kilóméterre Miskolctól. Úgyhogy örülök ha néha eljutok Pestre.:)

Hmm hát igen, én is nagyon ritkán járok Pestre. De majd talán szeptembertől, ha felvesznek. :)

Szurkolok hogy sikerüljön zsebigabi!:) Én most megyek gimibe ami kb. 50 méterre van a volt sulimtól úgyhogy az életem nem sokat fog változni. 5 évfolyamos angolra megyek bár már ált. iskolában is tanultam elsőtől. Hogy mi akarok lenni azt még nem tudom. Mikor 6.-os voltam az osztálykirándulás az volt hogy kimentünk egy hétre Angliába. Oda-vissza busszal mentünk. Odafelé Nemetországban, visszafelé Párizsban éjszakáztunk. Dover mellett voltunk egy kisvárosban, családoknál laktunk nekünk kellett egyedül boldogulni. Ott is jártunk iskolába, délután meg különböző programok voltak. Az egyik napot Londonban töltöttük. Az egész út hasznos volt sokat tanultam. Életem egyik legjobb nyara volt.:)

OOh azt elhiszem. csodálatos lehetett. én sajnos még sosem voltam Angliában, sem Németországban, sem Franciaországban:(( Inkább kelet felé jártam eddig. Na de majd....

Amugy hogy mi akarsz lenni, azt még ráér eldönteni...huh én mennyi minden akartam már lenni:D De végül kikötöttem a meteorológiánál.

Osztálykirándulás Angliába...szuper egy iskolába jársz, hallod:D

Hello ;-}

Yeah we come from Asia, originally. and nations, who are really closed to us - cause Finnish are not so - are still live there, but unfortunately they are under the Russain's pressure, very poor, and very few people.

Are the Russians giving the Finns a hard time? I had hoped they were freer of Russia's pressures by now. Hmm.. maybe they need a better economy of sorts, to help ward off the Russian bear!;)

And the structure of Hungarian language is rather similar to the sturcture of Japanese - as we studied in the school, but i dont know Japanese.

:stunned:That's news to me!! It's a surprising world we live in then!!:) My understanding of Japanese comes from a few friends who have lived there.. it's another mindset to get into as well!

And my favourite song from Viva la vida, is Lover in Japan. But all the songs are cool. ;) (I like them all, but especially Strawberry Swing.)

And how do you like the change of Coldplay?

I am very pleased to hear their new style of music, and very much enjoy their new song set! It's a more positive approach, and has some qualities of the strong positive emotions, plus the drive to overcome obstacles that shines through..

How do you feel about their new music's direction?

I didnt mean Finnish are under the Russians. No, other nations, very little...etc.

Strawberry swing is really cool, that strange instrument, which leads during the whole song, hmm very cool:)

I also like this change, maybe they need this, and so for me this is a kinda music which has nice but surprising melodies, which is cool, when i heard it first, i was amazed! And the whole album, how is built up, very good. I cant wait the concert!

Na jólvan, aztán mára ennyi volt belőlem:D haha

I didnt mean Finnish are under the Russians. No, other nations, very little...etc.

Strawberry swing is really cool, that strange instrument, which leads during the whole song, hmm very cool:)

I also like this change, maybe they need this, and so for me this is a kinda music which has nice but surprising melodies, which is cool, when i heard it first, i was amazed! And the whole album, how is built up, very good. I cant wait the concert!

Na jólvan, aztán mára ennyi volt belőlem:D haha

Finns are doing fine then?:confused:

Yes, I definitely agree! Strawberry Swing is cool, blissful joy. :) The high-pitched guitar sounds (from Johnny) leads with pull the heart-strings, with reverberation, and I agree, it's cool!:cool:

I think the change was refreshing, and they were overdue for some uplifting of their spirits!!

Enjoy the concert!!;);)

Yesss, i think Finns have no problem, their economy is good, and they live in a nice country of Santa Claus :P

Ohhh yeah, i listened the song more times, and thats really guitar....gorgeus!!!

Will you go to their concert? Imagine, i have heard, that in the States, the tickets were sold out in 15 munites! Its unbelievable! Wooah.

Ps. : now im wearing a top, a blue one, just like your letters:)

Igen Iringó azt én rajzoltam:D haha :smug:

Köszönöm, amúgy tetszik ez a napos felhő:D de ha nem akartad írni a felhőt, akkor mit is akartál írni? mert úgy nem is értelmes: "sok napos a jövődre" ??? :D lehet h már fáradt vagyok, úgy hogy megyek is aludni. Jóéjszakát!:sleeping2:

gleeting

Yesss, i think Finns have no problem, their economy is good, and they live in a nice country of Santa Claus :P

Ohhh yeah, i listened the song more times, and thats really guitar....gorgeus!!!

Will you go to their concert? Imagine, i have heard, that in the States, the tickets were sold out in 15 munites! Its unbelievable! Wooah.

Ps. : now im wearing a top, a blue one, just like your letters:)

Yes, I know some Finns who moved here - the country of reindeer and Laplanders!:santa2::sunny: Yes, Johnny does an excellent job with Strawberry Swing! One of my favorites as well..

Yes, I can believe that the tickets sold out like hotcakes!;) 15 minutes - whoa is right!:stunned::) (I would imagine the scalpers got tons of them for resale, though - that could be a part of it..)

Will I go to their concert? Umm.. I suppose I could - if they let me play in the band!!:laugh3:

Blue is nice (especially a Blue Top:wink3:!) I'm quite plain - cotton T-shirt, black jeans, and barefoot!:P