February 4, 200620 yr for the past few nights I've been having dreams that I was going to meet Coldplay... and I always wake up before it happens. :bigcry:
February 4, 200620 yr I meet them, then I think "OMG I can't wait to tell my family!" And on the way back home I wake up. :mean:
February 4, 200620 yr I dreamed Chris was my brother, Guy and Jon my cousins, and Will my Dad!' Nice Avatar KM!
February 4, 200620 yr Once I dream that Chris Martin give me an autograph.. and I kiss him... And when I woke up, I'm lookin for my autograph! I want my autograph!!!
February 4, 200620 yr In my dreams Coldplay is always playing a special private show for me. Once it was my sister's weeding another it was my birthday... oh they were so good. And I was sitting so close and they asked what I wanted them to play .... ahhhhh
February 4, 200620 yr One time I was chillin with them in a bathroom. suspicious! :lol: Once I dreamed Guy and I were starring a soap opra. :confused:
February 4, 200620 yr LMFAOOOO He is soap material. :lol: And I've NEVER had anything romantic go on in my Coldplay dreams. :lol:
February 4, 200620 yr What always happens with me in dreams is that I forget if it was a dream or reality. Last night, I had a dream that my brother died and I started bawling on my pillow (...which is weird because I hate my bro) and then the next morning, I actually thought he had died. Whoooa Kara you changed your avatar. I need to change mine..
February 4, 200620 yr I think my avi needs a little more umph, though. :lol: That used to happen to me when I was little. I dreamt that the clothes in Cinderella's wicked stepmother's closet had taken a hold of me and wouldn't let me go. I screamed for my older sister and I had to be shaken awake. :lol: When I woke up I was like "Did you get her?!" You love your bro. :D
February 4, 200620 yr I dream sometimes. I wish I could dream more with them.. Actually I wish I could control my dreams. :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: Hmm...I'd never want to wake up if I had this special hability. :sneaky: :sneaky: you can, actually. once did a speech about that in school, based on an scientific article. you can learn to control your dreams. those are called "lucide dreams" or something. forgot how though. ill try to find back the article :sneaky: and yeah ive had coldplay dreams :wink3:
February 4, 200620 yr Yeah, Ive had several Coldplay dreams....most memorable were...chasing Chris all around my town's train station lol...and Jonny at Earls Court singing Run dmc's "its like that!!! its just the way it is!!! HUH!" :lol: :rolleyes4:
Create an account or sign in to comment