✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use "remember" just as much as you do :lol:

In one of my dreams I won this thing where Coldplay came over to my house. I was SO worried about boring them... While I tried to be cool about it, I found out that Chris and Guy were passing notes about how they wished the meeting would end. I felt so horrible -- but then it was Jonny to the rescue!

He told them to stop being so harsh on me and told me everything was fine. I was still disappointed about Chris, though. :lol: I pretty much clinged to Jonny from then on because he was so nice.

I felt guilty dreaming about Chris that way. Omg. :lol:

hey guys i found out again how you can have "lucide dreams", meaning you can decide what's gonna happen in your dreams yourself. basicly you just gotta ask yourself basic questions such as "who am i, where am i, what am i doing here" several times a day so it becomes a habbit after a while. and habbits return in your dreams, so if one day, you're asking yourself "whop am i, where am i and what am i doing" and you cant give a clear/straight answer you'll know you're dreaming :rolleyes: from that moment you are in full control of your dreams :cool: this should be fun :P

I had a dream about Coldpay:

They played in our village and I was the only fan there.....the others didn't care about them........suddenly Guy said:"Ok guys....play without me.....I'll go out with this girl!".....he went ut with me and we talked a lot....and the others played a whole concert without him!For nobody! :lol: :wink3:

i had a dream where i was with my mu shopping in this town and we went in a shop which sold only coldplay stuff and guy owned it :lol: .i was surprised that the rest of the guys were there and working in there.then we got to the bk of the shop and went to pay for something and chris was working behind the till! :stunned: i was staring at him not beiliving he was real..we got to th fron and payed for the item...asnd my mum started chatting casually with chris and i just stood there feeling awkward...he didnt even look at me,then i asked my mum quietly if she could ask him for an autograph and she said he wouldnt want to be bothered so left........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew that after being on here so much last night I would have a Coldplay dream...and I did, lol!!!!

AGAIN, I was at a concert and I was so so so so so happy to be at the front. These annoying security people told me to move along the barrier. So I did...and Jonny was standing in front of the barrier I moved down to. I said in my loudest voice, "I didnt mind moving down, now I'll be in front of JONNY! and I saw him look and smile at me :blush: lol. Then when the band started playing, Jonny didnt start playing at the right time...Chris started saying "oy! Jonny whats the matter with you...play your guitar!!!" then Jonny ran off the stage and Chris ran after him. weird. :confused:

The next thing I knew I was in my old tutor base classroom from old school!! (think thats something to do with the teacher discussion we were having last night lol!!!) and everybody was going on about Coldplays 4th album and had a copy in their hands...it was called "Brother David" :rolleyes4: WTF?!? I was thinking...whoa they released a new album already? And the cover was plain black and the writing was silver.

Messed up dream :lol: :embarrased:

BROTHER DAVID! :lol: :lol:

I just read that if you make a habit of asking who you are and where you are when you're awake, you'll begin to ask the same questions in your dreams so you can control them.

"I'm going to meet Coldplay. I'm going to meet Coldplay. I'M GOING TO MEET COLDPLAY!" :lol:

mannn

i just had one last night again

its been worse since after the concert

actually...i had a series of dreams but thats not important right now...

so, in my dream i won somw little contest and got to go to a news conference (i tried to get into one in real life but i failed :[ ) and then it ends and everybody leaves, my friend was with me and she wanted to go home and i was arguing her on how we had to stay for a while...just because.

then all of a sudden jonny and will come out (the room is empty) almost as if they were doing an encore or something and i immediately jump up on the platform and get a picture with the two of them. then chris and guy come out, chris looks like hes in a hurry and i ask him nicely if i can get a picture of him.

:lol: i remember in my dream he rolls his eyes and sighs and puts his bags down just to get a picture with me. almost as if though i annoyed him.

and that was it...cuz after that my dream evolved and some crazy shit went on in that one.

that was all

Okay, ya wanna hear a funny/scary story? So I told you before I "see" them and imagine that they're there in the room wherever I go. So now when I'm in my room, I have to resist the urge to change in the bathroom 'cause I obviously don't like to change in front of guys. :lol:

I'm a freak!