✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my dreams Coldplay is always playing a special private show for me. Once it was my sister's weeding another it was my birthday... oh they were so good. And I was sitting so close and they asked what I wanted them to play .... ahhhhh

What always happens with me in dreams is that I forget if it was a dream or reality. Last night, I had a dream that my brother died and I started bawling on my pillow (...which is weird because I hate my bro) and then the next morning, I actually thought he had died.

Whoooa Kara you changed your avatar. I need to change mine..

I think my avi needs a little more umph, though. :lol:

That used to happen to me when I was little. I dreamt that the clothes in Cinderella's wicked stepmother's closet had taken a hold of me and wouldn't let me go. I screamed for my older sister and I had to be shaken awake. :lol: When I woke up I was like "Did you get her?!"

You love your bro. :D

I dream sometimes. I wish I could dream more with them..

Actually I wish I could control my dreams. :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Hmm...I'd never want to wake up if I had this special hability. :sneaky: :sneaky:

you can, actually. once did a speech about that in school, based on an scientific article. you can learn to control your dreams. those are called "lucide dreams" or something. forgot how though. ill try to find back the article :sneaky:

and yeah ive had coldplay dreams :wink3: