✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 4 dreams... with the band basically.

one of them i was a journalist and had to interview them, so they noticied i really like their band and we ended as friends, that was so cool, i mean they gave me their phone numbers, mails and were in contact during years, they always wanted i interview them in my country, and use to read my work.

other one was that they'll play a concert where i help to get they play and i meet them and show them some cool places in my area, then they filmed some videos there.

and the last one is that i was a scriptwriter on my own tv serie and i invited them as guest band and i talked with them, Chris was so strange, then he run away with his car and i had to find him, i found him on a road near a forest he was crying. :/ but anyways we ended as friends again...

other day i dream with chris and.. me, near a beach and when i wake up the next day.... well, we all know he got married with gwyn.. that day i felt so surprised. :surprised:

Yeah, weird b/c it happened like two weeks ago. I was really psyched b/c he was in my house with me at my piano and teaching me all kinds of cool shit. He was showing me how he actually plays the songs, which is what I want to know how to do. Then some bastard woke me up.

i had one about the band coming to my country :)

but somehow chris didn't have a place to stay, so i told him he could stay at my house and when we got there bono was talking with my mum then he left and chris later composed a sing with my piano!!! and we ended as friends :)

lol, i had totally forgotten. but i had a dream about them ages ago wow i barely can remember it. but i think it basically had something to do with the band showing up at my highschool and yet it wasn't somehow my highschool (dreams have that tendency to morph between two things sometimes) but i was like hey guys and showing them around the hotel/school and chirs was like hey you're pretty cool you should come hang out with us later after we play our gig and like handed me a piece of paper that like had his room number or where to find them, something. then he like walked out of the doors, i remember because it was funny, that lead down the staircase by my old german classroom. and then i woke up and was like what the hell was that about in the morning. but that was like geez 3 or 4 yrs ago so i must have forgotten some good details, i just remember being really really mad i woke up before i met up with them in their room!! :wink3:

I think I had two with Chris a looong time ago. I recall him wearing a green jacket and being a little bit paranoid. That's when I knew I was going a little overboard with the whole Coldplay thing. Yeah, I guess I can say that I've cut down since then.

I had a couple, but I can only remember this one.

I was shopping at Argos for a brolly (!) when I came upon the boys trying out new instruments... Jonny was on the keyboards for some reason, and Chris was looking at pianos...

When I saw them, I immediately sat down. It was weird, like my knees gave in or something, and Chris was like, 'Hi!'

And I was all happy, and they played a song for me while I just sat there on the floor... :)

Exactly! I always have a dream about Coldplay...usually like I went to their concert and you know...their concert was my good old day. That was my sweet dream to see their play live! in my dream .... but one thing that I wanna have in my sweet dream is to meet CHRIS MARTIN.... :P

:smug:

Haha, I know someone who has dreamt about Coldplay last week..

And she doesn't even know them! (She told me she didn't know what Coldplay looks like, but she was sure it were them in her dream) She dreamt about them because me and my friends are always talking about Coldplay...

In her dream were all Coldplay members drunk (during a gig) :o and I was a groupie.. :confused: whaha.

• 10 months later...

Do you dream with Coldplay??

Hii guys! I'm Argentinian so I wait that you can understand me!! If this thread is in the forum... emm. I'm sorry!!

My question is... Do you dream with Coldplay??

:D

Well... I dream everyday with them!! Specially with Chris Martin! He is so cute... and I dream that he is my boyfriend... :embarrased:

Plese post! jaja

Bye