✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. :lol:

I want more CP posters. My mom was like "So you're going to have wall-to-wall FACES."

I said "Yep, so they could be the last thing I see before I go to sleep. Even if I'll dream about sharks and spiders anyway."

:lol: :D

mannn

i just had one last night again

its been worse since after the concert

actually...i had a series of dreams but thats not important right now...

so, in my dream i won somw little contest and got to go to a news conference (i tried to get into one in real life but i failed :[ ) and then it ends and everybody leaves, my friend was with me and she wanted to go home and i was arguing her on how we had to stay for a while...just because.

then all of a sudden jonny and will come out (the room is empty) almost as if they were doing an encore or something and i immediately jump up on the platform and get a picture with the two of them. then chris and guy come out, chris looks like hes in a hurry and i ask him nicely if i can get a picture of him.

:lol: i remember in my dream he rolls his eyes and sighs and puts his bags down just to get a picture with me. almost as if though i annoyed him.

and that was it...cuz after that my dream evolved and some crazy shit went on in that one.

that was all

Hey!

Hang on a minute! You never finished!!!

C'mon - SPILL!!

if we're still talking about dreams i had a wierd one this night..

i went in to this icecream-shop and chris was gonna serve me but instead of giving me the icecream normally he started throwing it on me.. so i ran out covered in vanilla :/

ROFLMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: