August 16, 201115 yr I didn't see the 6th season yet because my brother was always hogging the tv, does anybody know where I can download them? :sad: YES I ILLEGALY DOWNLOAD
August 17, 201115 yr I got them from here: http://deanwinchstr.tumblr.com/tagged/doctor_who_download they're in mp4 format but the quality is ok.
August 19, 201115 yr Prequel to Let's Kill Hitler. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2LZomoBipI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL OH MA CREYS :bigcry: this was so sad! "i don't want to miss those years" and that look on Matt's face! so painful Okay so two things have come out of a screening in London of Doctor Who tonight :awesome: Moffat has confirmed that there will be a new companion in the next series. and there's another I wish I didn't know Damn you tumblr ruining the element of surprise :mean: I think that Mels girl will be the new companion! And i, too, was spoiled by tumblr. i'm kind of glad i found out now though, because if i found out while watching the show, i would've had an even bigger fangirl freakout and missed something important :laugh3:
August 19, 201115 yr Two more new clips :awesome: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB1meNCLGsY&feature=player_embedded]Doctor Who Let's Kill Hitler Clip 1 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO_7Kh_axu8&feature=player_embedded]Doctor Who Let's Kill Hitler Clip 2 - YouTube[/ame] and there's mention of a Mels but I still don't know who she is.
August 20, 201115 yr 7 more sleeps, and I will be in the UK ... they will have to wait at the wedding I am going to for this.
August 20, 201115 yr I may be busy as well because every year there is this olde tradition where they burn a dummy of this sheep stealer and walk down the village chanting over and over and then everyone goes to the extremely packed pub. I hope I can catch it before though :/
August 20, 201115 yr I just seen that preview... all I have to say is oh my fecking gosh !!! I CAN NOT WAIT !!! Prioity number 1 See Doctor Who then go to my cousins wedding... god forgive anyone who tries to stop me !
August 20, 201115 yr Two more new clips :awesome: Doctor Who Let's Kill Hitler Clip 2 - YouTube and there's mention of a Mels but I still don't know who she is. i thought i'd hate matt smith as the doctor but i think i like him now alot ... but my favourite doctor still is Christopher Eccleston
August 21, 201115 yr i thought i'd hate matt smith as the doctor but i think i like him now alot ... but my favourite doctor still is Christopher Eccleston So did I, I thought I could never imagine him as the doctor and he'd be all posh but I think he is very good. I can never decide on my favourite doctor I love 9,10 and 11 individually and I think it would have been nice to have seen one more series with Christopher Eccleston.
August 21, 201115 yr When Tennant was gone, I thought it was gonna be the end of Doctor Who for me. Au contraire, I seem to be enjoying the new direction of the show plus Matt Smith is really cool and Amy is just...perfect))) It gets even better when Stephen Moffat is the screenplay writer. He's got some talent. Can't wait for the second season of Sherlock. So far, my favorite episodes are about the weeping angels (Blink) and about Van Gogh (that episode was so good, it brought tears to my eyes... Didn't feel all the 'monster' crap, though) Yeah they are some great episodes i think the Van Gogh was my fave from series 5 or the two parter with the Silurians I did really love that series though. He's also wrote episodes like The Girl In The Fireplace, that made me cry so much.
August 21, 201115 yr I love the song at the ending as well it always makes me sad when I hear it :heart:
August 21, 201115 yr wait, what was that episode about? I can't remember. The one with Madame De Pompadeur and the Clockwork robots.
August 21, 201115 yr One of the most tearful episodes I watched was the XMAS special of 2010 .. I cried in the end so much.... ( Inside)
August 22, 201115 yr I cry a lot at TV shows and movies so yeah I think I did cry at the xmas special. I would hate to watch doctor who with my friends they'd just mock me :blank:
August 22, 201115 yr Random guess: Because they think they're superior if they don't watch a "chidlren's show" :rolleyes:
August 22, 201115 yr I don't know what it is but I carn't watch david tennant eps now, after watching alot of the classic doctor whos, and watching Matt Smith, I find david tennants take abit cheesy and embarassing to watch, and I loved david tennant!!!!
August 22, 201115 yr Random guess: Because they think they're superior if they don't watch a "chidlren's show" :rolleyes: That is exactly why :nod: my friend asked me whether I'd seen X Factor or something once and I was like 'hell no Doctor Who was on' then she laughed at me and said 'lol katherine watches doctor who' I don't care so much it just means I can't talk to anyone I know about Doctor Who really and they blab on about X Factor or whatever reality show is big.
August 22, 201115 yr I don't know what it is but I carn't watch david tennant eps now, after watching alot of the classic doctor whos, and watching Matt Smith, I find david tennants take abit cheesy and embarassing to watch, and I loved david tennant!!!! I've only watched a few Classic Who episodes and Dalek invasion of Earth 2150 AD, I think I was up to the first Dalek encounter but it feels really strange watching the old series in black and white when I'm so used to new who. But even then the acting feels a bit cheesy, it's just nowadays more comedy is used in programmes but I like that about the show.
August 22, 201115 yr I have no clue why people try too hard to be what other people want them to be. I wanna see Doctor Who, or any other show, or cartoon, or I dunno, a crack in the pavement/sidewalk I see it, no matter what they say. If they laugh at you for doing what you feel like doing, well, it might be the time to find some new friends, I believe. I go to a small school and trust me there's not a huge choice of people to hang around with, I just ignore them if they mock me I don't really care, me and my friend alice make fun of each other's favourite shows as a laugh and thats fine because I know she is not being mean it's just us joking. I think that there's probably only about two or three people I'll stay in contact with once I have finished six form just because some of them really aren't that nice.
Create an account or sign in to comment