✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was going to say what if you just got one of those drills they dig up roads with out on a Weeping Angel but seeing as it's a Sci Fi show where's the fun in that?.

What if you cut straight through a turned to stone angels neck with a Lightsaber then turned away from it?, it would unfreeze decapitated and think oh crap *die*:laugh3:.

I'm about to watch todays episode now.

Okay so here's a bunch of random spoilerish theories ...

a) The Doctor's worst nightmare is losing the TARDIS, it's the one thing no matter what he can always rely on and that noise sounded just like the time when the Master turned the TARDIS into the Paradox machine.

b) The series runs in a loop, so the house in the first episode where Amy and Rory recieve the invite is the one which the Doctor just gave to them. It would mean that the series is in effect backwards.

c) Rory is the one afraid of clowns, I mean there is no way that he's not afraid of anything !

the Amy/Rory send off??!! but whyyyyy??!! :bigcry:

Also, I think the Doctor saw himself in his room or the "losing the TARDIS" thing.

I really liked Rita. She would've been a great companion. And the whole speech at the end about the minotaur that was really about the Doctor just broke my heart.