✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Gorillaz Thread

crackerjack

Have you ever tried prostopleer.com? It is a place to download music for free (only 15 songs a day). I have been using it for quite a long time, and never had any issues. Maybe you can find the songs there... :) I am using my iPod, so I cannot check for you at the moment, sorry.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorillaz Live At The Roundhouse (question)

Well I was watching this concert on Palladia the other and towards the ending it said that the full concert was available for purchase (I'm guessing DVD). The problem was I couldn't find a reliable source (aka websites) that seemed legit in the sense of them having the product and trying to sale it. Do you guys know if this is even available anymore so sale? And if so, where can I find it?

Thanks.

Well I was watching this concert on Palladia the other and towards the ending it said that the full concert was available for purchase (I'm guessing DVD). The problem was I couldn't find a reliable source (aka websites) that seemed legit in the sense of them having the product and trying to sale it. Do you guys know if this is even available anymore so sale? And if so, where can I find it?

Thanks.

Threads merged.

• 1 year later...

Mega bumping this thread, since according to a news site, it seems like Gorillaz will return (probably by next year). The site is in spanish but I translated the important bits:

I would love to make a new record with hologram shows, we were the first ones in using them but the technology wasn't there yet, so now we can brag about it. This is the right time for Gorillaz, because now I can really do it, I can send them around the world like a real band.

I'd still like to do at least one more record with Gorillaz before they go out on tour. I would like to do something happy, something positive and wild. And after that we could do something with the holograms... and with Michael Jackson.

http://canchageneral.com/discos/albarn-tiene-las-ganas-en-hacer-un-nuevo-disco-de-gorillaz/

• 3 weeks later...