✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

This user who has an advance copy that I mentioned yesterday gave me an accurate description of the single. He said:

just so you know im not fucking around, the album comes with an orange reflektor insert with a download code. side a is the song, side b is the song without any lyrics. there seems to possibly be a sample of tunnels' piano at the very beginning of this new song, it almost sounds like david bowie sings at one point and there is a different piano riff about 3/4 of the way through that will blow your mind.

He also offered to Skype me so I could hear some of it, but apparently my behaviour on the main AF Forum was moronic (I seemed a bit unsure of his trustworthiness) so he may not do it :( If he does, I'll try and record it!

This user who has an advance copy that I mentioned yesterday gave me an accurate description of the single. He said:

just so you know im not fucking around, the album comes with an orange reflektor insert with a download code. side a is the song, side b is the song without any lyrics. there seems to possibly be a sample of tunnels' piano at the very beginning of this new song, it almost sounds like david bowie sings at one point and there is a different piano riff about 3/4 of the way through that will blow your mind.

He also offered to Skype me so I could hear some of it, but apparently my behaviour on the main AF Forum was moronic (I seemed a bit unsure of his trustworthiness) so he may not do it :( If he does, I'll try and record it!

Thanks for this. I pm'd him too but he didn't reply yet.

I hope he doesn't leak the track.