✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

Just saw this today! Really excited!

holy shiiiet :bomb:

also that pic reminds me of talking heads - remain in light album cover

I was thinking the exact same thing too!

Also it's funny because I read that people who have heard bits of the songs or album have said it's very Talking Heads sounding, like Fear of Music or Stop Making Sense with it being rhythmic heavy and dancy. I'm excited for that, I've been into Talking Heads so much this past year

I was thinking the exact same thing too!

Also it's funny because I read that people who have heard bits of the songs or album have said it's very Talking Heads sounding, like Fear of Music or Stop Making Sense with it being rhythmic heavy and dancy. I'm excited for that, I've been into Talking Heads so much this past year

Yup, I've heard that. I'm actually really excited because of that too :wacky:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Cinematographer Martijn van Broekhuizen is shooting a music video for Arcade Fire, directed by Anton Corbijn. We can hardly wait to see it!</p>— The Birds Management (@BirdsManagement) <a href="https://twitter.com/BirdsManagement/statuses/370915370493693954">August 23, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>CONFIRMED: The new Arcade Fire music video is directed by Anton Corbijn. Cinematographer: Martijn van Broekhuizen.</p>— Arcade Fire tube (@ArcadeFiretube) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArcadeFiretube/statuses/370917159070752768">August 23, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:wacko: