✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What mobile phone do you have?

mburn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt care to have all that cool stuff on it because i never even use the damn thing, and i hate it. one of these days it will be found 4 stories below my window in the dirt. :D

nokia 3390

7210.jpg

i have a nokia 7210, and i highly recommend it, great features, especially the radio. It has a camera as well.

:o :shock: cool camera eh? well....l got a panasonic one...it doesn't have a camera or anything cool...really, lol....it :roll: was expensive though :x maybe, l shoulda waited for one wiht a camera to come out with it :? Its black and its got two different colour screens...either floresent green or pink...theyre cool :D 8)

mine's a samsung...

cost me fifty bucks

its got color display and geez....all kinds a shit...its a work of art. its like a computer/cell phone but its not really a computer...it just has a little screen like a comp

its a beautiful phone. and the ringtones are endless!!!

i have just bought a sony ericsson t300, from orange, it was a real good deal and i get 1800 free texts and 25£ free credit, it has a camera with it and so far im lovvvvvvin it * looks away embarrased knowing hes being big headed*

i dont have one!!! :shock:

i am one of the few remaining members of the light side of the force and will defeat you all by being non-contactable and generally lost when trying to get to places

muhhahahahaha

i seriously should get a mobile :shock:

i am one of the few remaining members of the light side of the force and will defeat you all by being non-contactable and generally lost when trying to get to places

muhhahahahaha

Yes, you seriously SHOULD get a mobile .... lol

muhhahahahaha

HEHE :Dyou're funny! Hey....its a good thing you dont have one!! Cuz a lot of people who are getting tumors in their brains are being formed on the side on the side on which they hold their cell phone!!! Its pretty serious! When l found out l wasn't impressed! :shock: :o so guys remember...IF YOU'RE GONNA USE YOUR CELL PHONE BE CAREFUL!! don't overuse it, cuz because its after 6pm/ weekends JUS CUZ you have free minutes during those timings...REMEMBER the radiation causes cancer!!! Now :shrug: l dunno how serious it is exactly but l know it is serious to have it aired on the news and in newspapers....so..... :roll: BE cautious

• 1 year later...