✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOX news guy slags off Chris Martin...

berrywoman

if 18 is an adult.... why can't 18yr olds drink... legally.... :huh:

i dont know, but your an adult at 18, the goverment is being stupid about not letting us drink at that age. if we can vote and fight a war at 18 we should be alowd to drink too. that annoys me. partly because im almost 18 ;)

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and thats the problem, you wont be heard or make a difference til election year, as for now your only fueling insurgents in iraq, bush isnt listening, it wont change his mind nor will it get us out of iraq, its pointless and only hurts our country. come election year i say everyone against the war unite, vote in a democrat, speak and say what you want about the subject but as for now, its only doing harm and no good. its only going to bring us down.

as an american you have the right to do it now, but also as an american you should have it as your duty to what you can to help your soldiers and country, not hurt it with pointless argueing. but anyways thanks and i look foward to debating with you in the future

p.s. keep the caps on, lol ;)

Nick, Nick, Nick. :o You amaze me more and more everyday.

How unamerican of you to say not to protest the war for now until 2008. Just because I protest the war does in no way mean I am against the troops over there. I respect the troops just as much as any other american. It is essential for democratic socieites to voice their disapproval of what they see as wrong. IT IS AMERICAN to voice dissent Nick and I will continue to make mine heard loud and clear until Bushy is out of office. Just because my protesting may not make any bit of difference, it is still a warranted and necesarry part of democracy. It sounds almost like you would rather have us living in a dictatorship where censorship is king. Open you eyes.....

How unamerican of you to say not to protest the war for now until 2008. Just because I protest the war does in no way mean I am against the troops over there. I respect the troops just as much as any other american. It is essential for democratic socieites to voice their disapproval of what they see as wrong. IT IS AMERICAN to voice dissent Nick and I will continue to make mine heard loud and clear until Bushy is out of office. Just because my protesting may not make any bit of difference, it is still a warranted and necesarry part of democracy. It sounds almost like you would rather have us living in a dictatorship where censorship is king. Open you eyes.....

oh my you guys will never get it, and im sorry for our troops, we've all made our points, no need discussing the war anymore, were playing right into the terrorist hands, into their stratigy, and from what ive seen its going to take alot more death and destruction for america to realize this. go ahead and get all speach happy, at the expense of our country and soldiers. you've already stated you views, no need to stat them and state them and state them forever and ever, its started there is no undoing what has been done. its sad when people put politics above thier country and soldiers lives. as a whole, not just talking to you guys the media and politicans must drop it for now, it will not help nor solve a thing.

we've all used our right of speech on this subject from the little kid in the street to the highest politician, we all know how each other feels, no need discussing it more, what we need to discuss is how to win and to help the iraqi people. its clear or alteast should be that were not going to leave for a while, not UNTIL a new president, as of now all the people complaing might as well jsut call up a terrorist and insurgent and t alk with them and complain, because for every one else your complaints are falling on deaf ears not matter how noble or right they may be.

for the sake of our country and soldiers lets talk about something else instead of fueling the terrorist, like ive said we lost nam because of this reason. the anti war people are putting their poltical beliefs above the country and our mens lives, which is truly sad. how unamerican for such a thing.

it amazes me how people care more about whining about a war then winning it or the safety of our troops. nothing you or any politican as of now say will change a damn thing except worsen the situation in iraq, how wrong teh war may be is too far to talk or complain about. were in it, no changing that, no more need whining or complaning about it.

as of now were on teh verge of letting teh terrorsit win by playing foolishly into their simple stratigy. and for the sake of our troops i hope people wise up, against the war or for it, we have to help now.

"I0T IS AMERICAN to voice dissent Nick and I will continue to make mine heard loud and clear until Bushy is out of office. "

to what extent? just to hear yourself scream? to just make a noise? at the expence of america and its soldiers, i would wish people would realize by now their not helping, their not going to change us being there UNTIL elections as of now your just hurting the country you love. and im sad to say many americans are.

you've(you as in antiwar people) have made your point, but put your country above your selfish desire to be loud and to speak, just because you can talk doesnt mean you should every single time you get a chance, im glad you've and many have used their american right to protest the war and voice against it, but now its only hurting the country, many of you claim to love.

when your hungry theres and you cant find anything to eat there is no need, to repeat your hungry over and over just to say it. people need to know when and when not to speak.

THE TIME FOR WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WAR IS LONG GONE, the time now is to finish it, not by complaining or whining.

if people would learn to shut their mouths every once and a while, things would be alot better in teh world. sadly lots of people put their want to make noise above their soldiers and country.

Nick, Nick, Nick. You amaze me more and more everyday.

FINALLY SOMEBODY HELPS ME FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OUR RIGHT TO PROTEST :P

you act like im not for freedom of speech, im all for it, but one should know when enough is enough and put aside their selfish speach for the greater good. im all for protesting the war and talkign agaisnt it but the time for that has come and gone, we must move on for teh sake of the troops.

sadly most dont seem to get it or care.

D

you act like im not for freedom of speech, im all for it, but one should know when enough is enough and put aside their selfish speach for the greater good. im all for protesting the war and talkign agaisnt it but the time for that has come and gone, we must move on for teh sake of the troops.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP UNTIL I AM HEARD--------U SAY THAT US PROTESTING AND SPEAKING UP DOES NO DIFFERENCE--------WELL THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF LIVE 8????????? THATS A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF WHY IT IS GOOD TO SPEAK UP AND SAY UR MIND

THERE IS NEVER A TIME ENDING FOR PROTESTING WHEN WE DONT GET WHAT WE WANT---------IF PRESIDENT BUSH KEEPS FUCKING UP---------I WILL KEEP SPEAKING UP----------I DONT CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES

Re: D

I WILL NOT SHUT UP UNTIL I AM HEARD--------U SAY THAT US PROTESTING AND SPEAKING UP DOES NO DIFFERENCE--------WELL THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF LIVE 8????????? THATS A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF WHY IT IS GOOD TO SPEAK UP AND SAY UR MIND

THERE IS NEVER A TIME ENDING FOR PROTESTING WHEN WE DONT GET WHAT WE WANT---------IF PRESIDENT BUSH KEEPS FUCKING UP---------I WILL KEEP SPEAKING UP----------I DONT CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES

your heard and ignored, not by the terrorist though, they hear you loud and clear and they love it.

you complain about friends in iraq, do you want them back? well by helping the enemy prolong the war and playing into their hands your just hurting your friends even more.

sadly people like you are the reaon why we might lose, and were the reason we lost nam.

yes yes we know, you will speak to speak to hear yourself talk, at the expense of america and its troups, screw them! i mean c'mon my voice is worth more then them right?

hahah!! aawww!! well you can quote by two methods... clicking on this little diddy... icon_quote.gif then typing your response after the thingy... most people skip a line... or you can select text copy and hit the 'quote selected' button below the quick reply box.. OR when you click post reply button and hit the quote button before you start typing.. and after.. :)

your heard and ignored, not by the terrorist though, they hear you loud and clear and they love it.

you complain about friends in iraq, do you want them back? well by helping the enemy prolong the war and playing into their hands your just hurting your friends even more.

sadly people like you are the reaon why we might lose, and were the reason we lost nam.

yes yes we know, you will speak to speak to hear yourself talk, at the expense of america and its troups, screw them! i mean c'mon my voice is worth more then them right?

LET ME REPEAT SOMETHING AGAIN IN CASE U FORGOT

TERRORISTS DONT GIVE A FUCK IF AMERICANS ARE FOR THE WAR OR NOT

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF WE ARE ALL UNITED FOR WAR OR IF SOME OF US ARE NOT FOR IT

DONT U GET IT???? THEY ARE CAUSING ALL THE TERRORIST ATTACKS CAUSE THEY HAVE A BIGGER ISSUE THAT DOESNT EVEN CONCERN WITH THE PEOPLE

BUT IT CONCERNS AMERICAS POLICIES :P

LET ME REPEAT SOMETHING AGAIN IN CASE U FORGOT

TERRORISTS DONT GIVE A FUCK IF AMERICANS ARE FOR THE WAR OR NOT

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF WE ARE ALL UNITED FOR WAR OR IF SOME OF US ARE NOT FOR IT

DONT U GET IT???? THEY ARE CAUSING ALL THE TERRORIST ATTACKS CAUSE THEY HAVE A BIGGER ISSUE THAT DOESNT EVEN CONCERN WITH THE PEOPLE

BUT IT CONCERNS AMERICAS POLICIES :P

ignorance must be bliss.

their stratigy, which was mainly saddams idea, WHICH WE HAVE FOUND EVIDENCE OF, was a long pro-longed war to defeat bush and the pro war people politicaly, saddam made these plans, he knew he could not match us with a military but he could divide us and defeat the pro war policaly. this is a known fact. if you cannot see this that is right in front of your face then im sorry.

but if we unite we will defeat them, because that was their stratigy to divide us and defeat us poltically. and were lettign that happen.

ITS A SIMPLE MILTARY STRATIGY USED BEFORE, AND IS BEING USED ONCE MORE, IT WORKS VERY WELL IN THE RIGHT CONDITION, AND THE CONDITIONS IN AMERICA'S POLITICAL SYSTEM ARE RIGHT.

i mean c'mon do you believe they think they can beat us with their military? crying out loud how much more ovious do you want it to be?

how simple does it have to be before you understand? this stratigy was put into motion by saddam before the war.

BESIDES THE VIETNAM WAR--------NAME ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF UR LITTLE STRATEGY

HOW WOULD U FEEL IF PEOPLE CAME AND INVIDE UR COUNTRY???????? HOW WOULD U FEEL???????

THEY ARE TRYING TO PROVE A MESSAGE--------

OK WE FREED THEM-------NOW ITS TIME TO LEAVE AND LET THEM BE :P

HOW WOULD U FEEL IF PEOPLE CAME AND INVIDE UR COUNTRY???????? HOW WOULD U FEEL???????

my little stratigy, iwish it was my stratigy, i'd be a miliary genius if i had come up with this.

if my goverment was killing almost a 100,000 a year, and i have hardly any freedoms, and they came to feed and free me, i'd wnat their help, i;d fight by their side.

you dont seem to understand anything about this war, or any war for that matter. the people fighting us are saddam loyaliist and foreign terrorist, lots of alqeada members. they dont want to be free, they want to rule iraq likeit was before and kill americans and defeat us. their not fighting for freedom or for their country, their fighting to instal a extremist islamic state in iraq and to hurt america.

my friend are over now gtg

now is not the time to leave, we leave we would undo all we fought for, terrorsit would take power and get control and the iraqi people would be worse off, worse then under saddam. it would be tragic to do that, and it would be a defeat to america, terrorsit would rally against us even more, because they would realize all they had to do to win a war is just put up a fight for a few years and america would give up. it would be stupid.

leaving now would cause more violence and problems, for iraq and america. it would have been pointless to free them to leave before they were completely free adn let another dictator take control.

you cant simply leave before the war is over. its not good for iraq or america. it would only benifit the terrorist and saddam loyalist. it would be foolish.

D

my little stratigy, iwish it was my stratigy, i'd be a miliary genius if i had come up with this.

if my goverment was killing almost a 100,000 a year, and i have hardly any freedoms, and they came to feed and free me, i'd wnat their help, i;d fight by their side.

you dont seem to understand anything about this war, or any war for that matter. the people fighting us are saddam loyaliist and foreign terrorist, lots of alqeada members. they dont want to be free, they want to rule iraq likeit was before and kill americans and defeat us. their not fighting for freedom or for their country, their fighting to instal a extremist islamic state in iraq and to hurt america.

my friend are over now gtg

YOU SAY THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS WAR OR ANY????

WELL I THINK BY QUESTIONING THE GOVERNMENT---U GET A CLEARER IDEA

I DONT FOLLOW ANYTHING BLINDLY-------THATS WHY I HATE MATH-----I AM GIVEN A FORMULA AND TOLD THAT ITS THE WAY IT IS----I NEED PROOF AND I NEED TO SEE FOR MA SELF WHY THE FORMULA IS LIKE THAT--------------

SAME HERE--------I DONT FOLLOW WHAT I AM TOLD BY MY RIGHT SIDED MEDIA-----RIGHT SIDED GOVERNMENT-------

I QUESTION EVERYTHING----AND IF I DONT LIKE WHAT I SEE-----THEN IT FUELS ME TO SAY SO

SO NO----I WONT SHUT UP AND WAIT TO SEE HOW BUSH FUCKS US MORE------EVEN IF HE CANT HEAR ME-----I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM AGAINST THE PRESIDENT WHO AMERICA DIDNT ELECT

D

now is not the time to leave, we leave we would undo all we fought for, terrorsit would take power and get control and the iraqi people would be worse off, worse then under saddam. it would be tragic to do that, and it would be a defeat to america, terrorsit would rally against us even more, because they would realize all they had to do to win a war is just put up a fight for a few years and america would give up. it would be stupid.

leaving now would cause more violence and problems, for iraq and america. it would have been pointless to free them to leave before they were completely free adn let another dictator take control.

you cant simply leave before the war is over. its not good for iraq or america. it would only benifit the terrorist and saddam loyalist. it would be foolish.

IF WHAT U SAY ITS TRUE--------IF WE REALLY ARE IN THIS WAR FOR THE IRAQUI PEOPLE-----TO LIBERATE THEM FROM EVIL---------IF WE ARE THERE, IF AMERICA REALLY WERE THERE TO HELP OTHERS AND HELP PEOPLE IN NEED------------

WHY DIDNT WE JUST GO TO AFRICA AND HELPED ALL THE CHILDREN AND PEOPLE DYING EVERY MINUTE--------IT WOULD BE SAFER FOR US AND THEM----IT WOULD BE HUMANITARIAN LIKE WE ARE SUPPOSIBLY DOING IN IRAQ-----------AND WE WOULD STILL BE SAVING LIVES RIGHT?

PLEASE----OPEN UR EYES AND STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING UR GOVERNMENT TELLS U--------QUESTION THE GOVERNMENT

Nick, us uniting will make no difference in the war. These people will be blowing shit up 1,2,10 years from now. This war is not going to end in your flawed vision of us all coming together. Please realize how foolish this sounds. Just because the insurgents see us holding hands and uniting would have no effect on their resolve to kick our ass. We created this unfortunate mess and now it's time to pack up and get the hell out of there.

Nick, Nick, Nick. You amaze me more and more everyday.

FINALLY SOMEBODY HELPS ME FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OUR RIGHT TO PROTEST :P

You've been doing a nice job posting in here. Keep it up :D

D

Nick' date=' us uniting will make no difference in the war. These people will be blowing shit up 1,2,10 years from now. This war is not going to end in your flawed vision of us all coming together. Please realize how foolish this sounds. Just because the insurgents see us holding hands and uniting would have no effect on their resolve to kick our ass. We created this unfortunate mess and now it's time to pack up and get the hell out of there.[/quote']

DITTO

I DONT THINK ITS GETTING THROUGH HIM--------IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A WHILE BUT HE WONT SEE BEYOND HIS "UNITED WE WILL WIN" IDEA :P