• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Mark, GOP stands for Grand Old Party-Republicans

Thanx!! But couldn't it also stand for "God Obsessed Pillocks"?? :P

To a degree, but not all are that way :lol:

Well THAT'S a relief!! There is SOME hope for the world, then?? :D

my party is in control of the effing air ways, the left has t.v. except for fox news. we have to put up with the liberal stations on t.v.

Bush not above reproach, no man is.

i read your sig, but it doesnt speak to me, I never said their should be no criticism of a president, i dont blindly stand by our president, i stand by bush, but i didnt for clinton. Bush is less of a fool then kerry was, so i chose the lesser of 2 fools.

I believe we shouldnt blindly stand by any president, and all president must be criticized.

"And to base your liking of a prez on moral issues is ignorant to me"

and saying that is ignorant to me. I support bush based on my views of the world and my morals, He's not an immoral man and not evil, He's a fellow christian, who I agree on with many issues, not all but many. His party is better to christians then the democratic party, i agree with the his way of fighting terrorism, but i dont agree on the gay marriage issues, on one hand I think its immoral to be gay, but the goverment shouldnt tell people who they can and cant marry.

Dude, I'm so sick of every right winger saying the media is biased. If that were the case, we never would have fought this illegal war in Iraq. The media would have stood up and called bushy's bluff and we wouldn't be in a quagmire now. ALL of the major media sources in this country are now Fox News "light" so that they can try and get some of the ratings from that supposesdly "fair and balanced" piece of shit cable news network.

Now as for bushy and morals etc. Did you know that he put more inmates to death in Texas than any other governor there. Isn't it in the 10 commandments that you are not to kill another person. How he sleeps at night knowing that he has sent hundreds of our troops, and thousands of Iraqi's to their deaths is beyond me. There is nothing christian about killing people mr.cool. This is why I see you as a hypocrite and why bush is not a "moral" man.

But I suppose in your world, it's worse for a man to get his dick sucked and lie about it than to say......hmmmmmm.... BLATANTLY LIE ABOUT REASONS TO GO TO WAR!!

Oh, and by the way, I've never seen you criticize the prez :huh:

Yeah - as far as Clinton was concerned, I could never see what all the fuss was about. As far as I could see, it was a matter between him and his wife, and nobody else.

It was nothing to do with his performance as president.

I have a lot more respect for Bill than I ever will have for Dubya.

The fact that Clinton is now accepted worldwide as a "goodwill" ambassador must tell you something - a lot of people liked him.

I doubt very much that Dubya will be afforded the same courtesy when HIS tenure ends!! :D

The fact that Clinton is now accepted worldwide as a "goodwill" ambassador must tell you something - a lot of people liked him.

I doubt very much that Dubya will be afforded the same courtesy when HIS tenure ends!! :D

So true, so true. This IS a great point.

And everytime Bill is interviewed on TV he comes across as very down-to-earth and approachable. And he isn't afraid to admit he made some mistakes.

One time I remember he was on a golf course somewhere in the U.K. and came across a bride and groom having their photos taken.

Instead of just ignoring them and going on his way he stopped to have his photo taken with them.

What great wedding photos THEY must have!! :)

He definitely had/has a lot of charm and charisma. And most of the people who went after him were almost certainly hypocrites anyway. Wouldn't you just love to know what THEY were getting up to behind closed doors/closets??

He definitely had/has a lot of charm and charisma. And most of the people who went after him were almost certainly hypocrites anyway. Wouldn't you just love to know what THEY were getting up to behind closed doors/closets??

:lol: Mark, it's like you're reading my mind.....scary :/ :lol: That's why I can't stand this administration. They ARE the biggest bunch of hypocrites I have ever seen. They say not to attack bushy yet that's ALL they did during Clinton's 8 years. They IMPEACHED Clinton while bushy has committed a much greater crime but will go on unchallenged.

Mark, it's like you're reading my mind.....scary That's why I can't stand this administration. They ARE the biggest bunch of hypocrites I have ever seen. They say not to attack bushy yet that's ALL they did during Clinton's 8 years. They IMPEACHED Clinton while bushy has committed a much greater crime but will go on unchallenged.

*More's the pity!! :)

And don't forget, you might still get the "Governator" in a few years if his supporters get their way!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

*bumps*

so I've decided to move this thread now to the 'Everything Else' forum.. because I want to promote healthy discussions on politics here.. I really enjoyed the points and posts made thus far.. and its good to see young adults (17-22yr olds) aware of the issues brought on today by our politicians, from the State of our government to world politics.

So... here's to opening your mind, (or not) lol and here's to HEALTHY discussion..... *raises glass*

well.. go on.... discuss... :cool: